103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

ninja     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 28 Mins 11 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by SneeZ* View Post
    @Russian mafia sorry dude If I talked some sh*t to you but since you posted this guide I become a pro too.Everyone called me a wallhack XD but I don't care.AT LAST,THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS GUIDE @AmerHS I only mentioned him to apologise to @Romil0909
    And guys if you are wondering why I am not in ze,I am using a different username so I can spy the hackers XD
    100% legit LOL
    ANARCHY!

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SneeZ*     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    5 Days 21 Hrs 15 Mins 37 Secs
    @ninja
    I missed playing with you
    Comeby sometimes in ze
    Zombie Escape Legends Never Die
    IP:192.223.31.28:27015
    Love The gameplay,Hate the rule breakers

Banned
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Cypher     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    17 Hrs 5 Mins 45 Secs
    Very good i study your tutprial

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NEVER FAIL     $ 14.00
    Time Online
    4 Days 5 Hrs 43 Mins 8 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian mafia View Post
    Hey guys!

Who didn't see my post earlier I would like to tell you some good tips how to improve your game in cs 1.6.

At first I have been playing in cs 1.6 for about 10-12 years. For those who thinks that I use wallhack I will tell you here how usually I identify where are my enemies.

Okay! Let's start!

1. Dust 2
    You must know very well this map. Every place where your enemy can be. Every spot where can stay your enemy with awp/ak/mk/etc.
    This knowledge about map really help you when you got flash in your face. You can see how I can run when I got flash and after blindness I already will be in a safe place (away from that spot).

2. Radar
    You must know how to use your radar properly. It helps you to identify where are your enemies. You should always check where are your teammates. Because if someone is killed you already know where it happened and where is your enemy.
    Also it helps to identify where to expect opponents. How? Easy. You can see where is your team. And where is nobody. So from that side you can expect your enemies.

3. Shooting
    You must learn how to shoot correctly or make correct random. Yes, you must know how to control random for example for AK or MK. I think you can google it how to control your random for weapons. And then practice practice and again practice. More practice then more better you shoot.

4. Sounds
    Okay. This is my secret weapon. This is not a joke!
    Why people think that I use wallhack? Right! Because I use sounds! With sounds I can identify where are my enemies. Every shot, every step, every reload (near me), every grenade, every jump from a high distance and I already know where you are. I know your location and I am coming for you This is why you must know dust 2 map very well. I heard you and I already know your location.
    How to use sounds? At first you need headset. Then practice, try to identify where is your enemy. How close he is. Where is his location. Try to do it without any visual contact. Just listen and identify. That's not really hard to do. Just practice and you will learn how I do it.

5. Do not make any noise
    Why? Because: "I know your location and I am coming for you" This is why. Especially when you stayed 1x1 or something like that just don't make any noise, try to be like a ninja Most of the times when you stayed 1x1 wins that guy who hears the enemy first.

5. Wallbangs
    What is it? It is when I am shooting in you through the wall. It called wallbang. You should learn special spots where you can do it. Just google Wallbang dust 2 and you can find it. After watching a video try to make it in a real game.

6. Intuition
    Yeah, except for the foregoing, I also use my intuition. How? It is hard to explain but I will try. Sometimes I just feel that I must shoot through that box or wall, or I must check that spot. And you know what? Sometimes there is enemy. Really. This is how my intuition works. Intuition helps me not only in this examples there are many things but I don't know how to explain it. Just play and it will come to you later.

7. Your memory
    Use your memory. How? Sometimes when I died I start to spec for players and remember how they play. What places they prefer maybe one of them like to camp in one spot every round or maybe one player likes to make rush every round? Then I notice it and I come there and that is easy kill for me. But if you think that you are weak player try to spec for the strong players (best alive player) after your death. And remember how he plays and what he is doing.

P.S.: Some players think that I use wallhack and I already know about all of my enemies, where are they. But actually I never know it. If I know where is my enemy it means that I heard him or I identified it by using radar or maybe my logic. There is always a reason why I know about my enemy.

That's it for today. Maybe I will add something if I remember something else.

Thank you for attention.
    https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/429...ike/faqs/31024
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=186125396

No, I am not your friend. Craig Jones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Craig Jones     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 15 Hrs 51 Mins 47 Secs
    Good tutorial!

Farewell Amer. I will miss all the great times we had. You will be missed, brother.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Lil Pump     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    16 Hrs 45 Mins 11 Secs
    GREAT THREAD! It help me soo much in dd2 . Thanks, Russian Mafia
    bitch cant tell me shit