Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Russian mafia     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    5 Days 2 Hrs 56 Mins 46 Secs

Nothing

Hey guys!

Who didn't see my post earlier I would like to tell you some good tips how to improve your game in cs 1.6.

At first I have been playing in cs 1.6 for about 10-12 years. For those who thinks that I use wallhack I will tell you here how usually I identify where are my enemies.

Okay! Let's start!

1. Dust 2
    You must know very well this map. Every place where your enemy can be. Every spot where can stay your enemy with awp/ak/mk/etc.
    This knowledge about map really help you when you got flash in your face. You can see how I can run when I got flash and after blindness I already will be in a safe place (away from that spot).

2. Radar
    You must know how to use your radar properly. It helps you to identify where are your enemies. You should always check where are your teammates. Because if someone is killed you already know where it happened and where is your enemy.
    Also it helps to identify where to expect opponents. How? Easy. You can see where is your team. And where is nobody. So from that side you can expect your enemies.

3. Shooting
    You must learn how to shoot correctly or make correct random. Yes, you must know how to control random for example for AK or MK. I think you can google it how to control your random for weapons. And then practice practice and again practice. More practice then more better you shoot.

4. Sounds
    Okay. This is my secret weapon. This is not a joke!
    Why people think that I use wallhack? Right! Because I use sounds! With sounds I can identify where are my enemies. Every shot, every step, every reload (near me), every grenade, every jump from a high distance and I already know where you are. I know your location and I am coming for you This is why you must know dust 2 map very well. I heard you and I already know your location.
    How to use sounds? At first you need headset. Then practice, try to identify where is your enemy. How close he is. Where is his location. Try to do it without any visual contact. Just listen and identify. That's not really hard to do. Just practice and you will learn how I do it.

5. Do not make any noise
    Why? Because: "I know your location and I am coming for you" This is why. Especially when you stayed 1x1 or something like that just don't make any noise, try to be like a ninja Most of the times when you stayed 1x1 wins that guy who hears the enemy first.

5. Wallbangs
    What is it? It is when I am shooting in you through the wall. It called wallbang. You should learn special spots where you can do it. Just google Wallbang dust 2 and you can find it. After watching a video try to make it in a real game.

6. Intuition
    Yeah, except for the foregoing, I also use my intuition. How? It is hard to explain but I will try. Sometimes I just feel that I must shoot through that box or wall, or I must check that spot. And you know what? Sometimes there is enemy. Really. This is how my intuition works. Intuition helps me not only in this examples there are many things but I don't know how to explain it. Just play and it will come to you later.

7. Your memory
    Use your memory. How? Sometimes when I died I start to spec for players and remember how they play. What places they prefer maybe one of them like to camp in one spot every round or maybe one player likes to make rush every round? Then I notice it and I come there and that is easy kill for me. But if you think that you are weak player try to spec for the strong players (best alive player) after your death. And remember how he plays and what he is doing.

P.S.: Some players think that I use wallhack and I already know about all of my enemies, where are they. But actually I never know it. If I know where is my enemy it means that I heard him or I identified it by using radar or maybe my logic. There is always a reason why I know about my enemy.

That's it for today. Maybe I will add something if I remember something else.

Thank you for attention.
    Last edited by AmerHS; 04-23-2018 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Russian's Guide

Lost-Souls Clan Member Suicide :)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Suicide :)     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    5 Days 7 Hrs 58 Mins 53 Secs
    again you ... the first thing is that nobody of us wants to be your enemy and we are not blaming you for wallhack, if you think so it is because you took it badly what we commented in your last publication without sense, and also I think that It is necessary to teach cs here, for that to thousands of videos on YT and well explained in return here the people who see this publication will notice that you wrote too much and I do not think that everything you have written, in exchange for my read everything that you wrote and I think you again make a meaningless post if it is true that you have your 12 years playing at cs1.6 well for you, practice makes the teacher and I guess you should know how to play a lot, so please do not post as long as this because people ignore it, not because it is bad, but because you have written too much and just see it does not make you want to read the post, I hope that you fix your inconvenience about wallhack accusations about the admin and you and everything goes well

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SneeZ*     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    6 Days 7 Hrs 56 Mins 1 Sec
    Will you stop the word "Some players think that I use wallhack" because it is very annoying
    We know that you are a pro player but please mind your behaviour and I hope that you should think yourself on apologising to @Romil0909
    Thank you so much for your post !
    Zombie Escape Legends Never Die
    IP:192.223.31.28:27015
    Love The gameplay,Hate the rule breakers

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Motasem Sahle     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    4 Days 3 Hrs 38 Mins 7 Secs
    stop do that
    Motasem Sahle

Banned
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Nour Sahle     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 14 Hrs 14 Mins 33 Secs
    Dude!
    If you started spamming, likely you will be banned from forum.

So stop creating threads not necessary. If you want some funny, we have a video section and music section.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Motasem Sahle     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    Close and stop spamming

@AmeHS can you close this page
    Motasem Sahle

Lost-Souls Co-Owner | Best Aboozer
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 4 Days 16 Hrs 19 Mins 55 Secs
    Guys am done with this shit! @Motasem Sahle @Suicide @SneeZ* @Nour Sahle, both Sahle didn't see the main thread so Sneez & Suicide please chill down.

@Russian mafia i apologize for that, He said once if we wanted to get us a guide and this morning he made the guide, Why TF would you even say that shit to him? He just gave a guide for people who wants to play better and be better in game :/

I re-added the thing he wrote at first.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Motasem Sahle     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    @ِAmerHS when i was post my comment he was write nothing nothing nothing in his post after that he edit his post
    Motasem Sahle

Lost-Souls Co-Owner | Best Aboozer
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 4 Days 16 Hrs 19 Mins 55 Secs
    Yea i know he had a post like the current one @Motasem Sahle, but when he saw other admins posts he changed it to "nothing nothing nothing" now it's back to normal.
    As i said not your fault nor Nour's.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi

Banned
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Nour Sahle     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 14 Hrs 14 Mins 33 Secs
    my apology!
    if i playing my had played everyone we think that i walling but i don't have the brave to use my special power playing, because i don't want to get banned by mistake i was thinking that is shamed for me.
    now after this thread i can use my special power.
    first one has gotten a bit from it, is @ninja

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Turbo     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    3 Days 23 Hrs 55 Mins 9 Secs
    Thank you for this useful guide , its so simple and easy to apply , good job !

Lost-Souls Clan Member
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

CSGOJunkieYT     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 6 Hrs 33 Mins 39 Secs
    When @Turbo changes the topic xDDDDDD

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Turbo     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    3 Days 23 Hrs 55 Mins 9 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by CSGOJunkieYT View Post
    When @Turbo changes the topic xDDDDDD
    Lmao , hahaha

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SneeZ*     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    6 Days 7 Hrs 56 Mins 1 Sec
    @Russian mafia sorry dude If I talked some sh*t to you but since you posted this guide I become a pro too.Everyone called me a wallhack XD but I don't care.AT LAST,THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS GUIDE @AmerHS I only mentioned him to apologise to @Romil0909
    And guys if you are wondering why I am not in ze,I am using a different username so I can spy the hackers XD
    Last edited by SneeZ*; 04-24-2018 at 07:13 AM.
    Zombie Escape Legends Never Die
    IP:192.223.31.28:27015
    Love The gameplay,Hate the rule breakers

Lost-Souls Owner
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Airstriker     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    3 Days 18 Hrs 39 Mins 22 Secs
    Leave him alone i see u guys piled on him dude im old school player i know what his talking bout none of u dont even say a word to him and he isnt getting banned from no where i been checking his working really really hard on everything so now on im on his side..