Russian

Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours

Time spent in our community: 1 Day 4 Hrs 20 Mins

Any previous bans on our servers:: No

If yes, why?:

Do you have any prior experience as an Administrator in a community?: Yes

Are you currently an admin/member in another community?: No

Are you aware of how the AMX Commands work?: Yes

How many cheaters have you reported so far (Link to all):: i banned many cheaters

Can you spot someone using hacks/cheats?: Yes

Any additional information we should know of?: I was Trial Admin for 2 weeks and now i wanna be Perm Admin. I think i did good job for 2 weeks.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Flawless     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    3 Days 8 Hrs 6 Mins 58 Secs
    Okay staring with the cons , you Failed to provide a demo of some of the players you banned , regardless of being unable to record or find the demoes you should ask before you ban players , cause for instance lets say one of em was a steamer with a good Esl ranking and all and you ban him for wallhacking , he will be very upset and he will make an unban request , what will we respond ? we are sorry but we do not have a proof that you were hacking we did just add a ban to your steam ID based on our admin's opinion.... , that is totally unacceptable therefore Make sure you record the players you ban its very important , Failing to do so is your fault and not ours in anyway since you applied for the position you should have been capable of recording demos on your device.

Now you do seem short tempered sometimes i can tell that but at the same time you can maintain your anger and nerves which is good so ima add this as a neutral point.

Going through the pros now , Your activity is very good , infact you are the most active admin (In my timezone) your ban rate is fine or more than fine actually , Never saw you arguing with a player nor insulting any.
    Never saw you abusing your powers in the server.

And finally the things i expect you to do when you become a Permanent admin :

Inviting players to the community

Making topics , suggestions and generally being more active on forums

getting more involved by joining the clan's steam group discord and others and actually using em (Not just being afk everywhere) .

if you are willing to complete or exceed my expectations you have my vouch @CREEPER
    Last edited by Flawless; 03-18-2018 at 01:56 PM.

DR + Dust2 Staff
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 1 Day 18 Hrs 50 Mins 27 Secs
    Alright alright alright, CREEPER you were doing great job in your trial, being active in server and trying to ban cheaters in there.

However @-L|S- BIG SHAQ @ninja @CSGOJunkieYT @Barbara. @Chaotic @Nikad @premjit92 @Dab MasTeR @Nour Sahle @CREEPER @Mr-PRO i want you all to look at @Flawless's post and try to type same idea when u want to vouch/no vouch like give us full information and all you know! For now please give your thoughts and what do you think about CREEPER.
    Last edited by AmerHS; 03-18-2018 at 04:28 PM.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Dab MasTeR     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    21 Hrs 40 Mins 9 Secs
    i don't play dd2 sorry bro

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

CREEPER     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 9 Hrs 59 Mins 34 Secs
    Thanks, i will do my job more better and i will do my best

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
    Okay staring with the cons , you Failed to provide a demo of some of the players you banned , regardless of being unable to record or find the demoes you should ask before you ban players , cause for instance lets say one of em was a steamer with a good Esl ranking and all and you ban him for wallhacking , he will be very upset and he will make an unban request , what will we respond ? we are sorry but we do not have a proof that you were hacking we did just add a ban to your steam ID based on our admin's opinion.... , that is totally unacceptable therefore Make sure you record the players you ban its very important , Failing to do so is your fault and not ours in anyway since you applied for the position you should have been capable of recording demos on your device. - Yes, there was some problems and it was my fault, but now everything is okay and i have good experience to do this job and how you can see nobody write unban request from my bans

Now you do seem short tempered sometimes i can tell that but at the same time you can maintain your anger and nerves which is good so ima add this as a neutral point.

Going through the pros now , Your activity is very good , infact you are the most active admin (In my timezone) your ban rate is fine or more than fine actually , Never saw you arguing with a player nor insulting any.
    Never saw you abusing your powers in the server.
    - Because I notice the server rules.

And finally the things i expect you to do when you become a Permanent admin :

Inviting players to the community - yes, of course

Making topics , suggestions and generally being more active on forums - okay, i will try it and i will do/make some posts

getting more involved by joining the clan's steam group discord and others and actually using em (Not just being afk everywhere) - okay, i will do it

if you are willing to complete or exceed my expectations you have my vouch @CREEPER

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Craig Jones     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    19 Hrs 15 Mins 22 Secs
    I have seen him on dust a lot especially in spec. I believe he has potential to take care of server. #vouch

7. Server-Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

premjit92     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    11 Hrs 46 Mins 12 Secs
    I have not seen him much maybe because of the timezone.
    #Vouch

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Turbo     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 15 Hrs 27 Mins 52 Secs
    That guy is so active on DD2 , got skills , done his job pretty well ...
    #Vouch

DR + Dust2 Staff
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 1 Day 18 Hrs 50 Mins 27 Secs
    Alright @CREEPER, You did really good in your trial, you were really active as Flawless and Craig said, you were catching cheaters and helping server to improve, you were sometimes discussing things in thread.. I just want from you to post more & more, suggest more thing try to help us out with things like opinions/suggestions/thoughts/whatever.. Also i need you to be friendly with players in server like play with them invite them to our clan(Be legend)..
    Anyways your application has been Accepted as Perm Admin!
    Don't forget to record demos before you ban anyone.
    Congratz buddy!
    Closed/Moved.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi