User Tag List

Thread: ZP Server Rules

Just because you're right doesn't mean I am wrong, you just haven't seen life from my side.
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

FrozeN     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 11 Hrs 7 Mins 6 Secs

ZP Server Rules

1) Racism/Insulting/Disrespecting , Is not allowed or you'll be either gagged/banned.

2) Any kind of hacking leads to a permanent ban immediately without any warnings (Example : Bhop Scrips , Aimbot , etc).

3) Blocking another players is not allowed (Example : Blocking the players with "Sandbags"/Blocking Your team mates (While you're zombie) to make it not possible to reach the human) , this will lead you into getting Slayed/Banned without any warnings.

4) Players are not allowed to be in spec when the server is full.

5) Advertising is not allowed.

6) Planting an Air LaserMine is not allowed or you'll be Slayed as a warning then a temporary Ban if you planted it again.

7) Mic-spamming is not allowed (Screaming , shouting or bad microphone).

8) All zombies must try to kill humans, players who are AFK may be kicked if the server is full and those who don't try may be banned.

9) Glitching yourself / other players (To put a sandbag on your team mates to take them out of the map or to take them out from the place you wanted to camp in) is not allowed and is considered as "Glitching" and it's bannable & Using a sandbag to block a door so zombies won't be able to reach you , it'll lead you into getting banned.

10) First and second zombies are not allowed to use antidote in the same round & zombies aren't allowed to reconnect to use 2 more madnesses if they used their current 2.

11) Human should protect themselves from being infected (Suiciding on purpose as human to become a zombie is not allowed).

12) Reconnecting /Leaving or using /spec command to avoid being infected/killed is not allowed.

13) Players are allowed to speak English only on mic , other languages are allowed in the chat.

14) Using an infection bomb and using Anti-Dote at the same round isn't allowed and will lead you into getting kicked/slayed.

15) Ammo Packs glitching is not allowed (if possible) and will lead you into a Permanent ban without any warnings.

16) All Players aren't allowed to keep using the Bats as an excuse they're trying , overusing the bats is bannable.

17) Admins are allowed to make 1 mode every 2 rounds.

18) Admins are supposed to vote before starting a mode.

the rules mentioned up are applied on everyone in the server , whoever does a thing against them would be banned/warned
    If you think you're suitable with the job of being an admin , click the button below and start your application!

Last edited by Sickick; 02-16-2018 at 11:51 AM.

Just because you're right doesn't mean I am wrong, you just haven't seen life from my side.
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

FrozeN     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    New rules will be added if needed , keep in touch and check the rules from time to time to avoid getting in troubles , Enjoy your time in our Community!
    Last edited by FrozeN; 11-09-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

FrozeN     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    Updated , 15/11/2017
    Added 4 new rules :
    14) Using T-Virus at the start of the round before the countdown finish isn't allowed or you'll be either "KICKED / BANNED" , without any warnings!
    15) Using an infection bomb and using Anti-Dote at the same round isn't allowed and will lead you into getting kicked/slayed.
    16) Ammo Packs glitching is not allowed and will lead you into Permanent ban without any warnings.
    17) All Players aren't allowed to "Spam" the rocks of the "Tank Zombie" or they'll be either "Slayed/kicked/banned"
    @Duck , @MuDaK , @Craig Jones , @Chaotic , @AmerHS , @Predator , @Kaptin
    Last edited by FrozeN; 11-28-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

FrozeN     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    The rules have been updated , I need everyone to re-read them all. @Rdux @premjit92 @ninja @CSGOJunkieYT @Sky @Chaotic @Kaptin @MoZa ! @Lucass @Sh0cK[W]avE^ @Craig Jones @Random @Turbo @MuDaK @AmerHS