238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 1 Day 5 Hrs 26 Mins 54 Secs

New Updates! 10.Feb

Alright so there will be another Updates soon hopefully, but for now i'd like to give you the last few updates!
    However, you can download the Tapatalk program from this link, TapaTalk Download.
    Get to the link, get down a little bit and choose what your phone is (Android/iPhone) after you do that will redirect you to App Store or whatever it's, then download it. If you are not allowed to install from there and don't know how to change your phone VPN i'd recommend you to Install it from this link, Click Here.
    Open program and press on search area and type "Lost Souls" you will find it in search, follow the community there and open your account for easier and much helpful phone program.
    So now after i said about the Tapatalk program and explained everything, i'd like to say that the User Rank Legend Bar, and on the Roster Menu everything should be fixed now.

-If u found anything wrong or something needs to be improved then pm me or anyone will be able to help you.

-Before i forget, it's kinda late but ehh whatever lol.
    We all knew @Sh0cK[W]avE^ and i got to know him more when he became Trial-DR, anyways i'm glad to say that he's a Perm DR now! Also Congratz for @Lucass on being Trial-DR his trial almost done with a great job as well! So yea congratz for both of you hehehe.

And now Good Night lol.
    Last edited by AmerHS; 02-10-2018 at 10:39 PM.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi

Who wants to fuck me?!
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

DraGoN / KaptiN     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 12 Hrs 51 Mins 36 Secs
    Thanks for hard work!! why you didn't tell me to help you, i was want help you but i cant say anything. and i forget to say you Smd XD hehe