55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

MoZa !     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    11 Hrs 35 Mins 16 Secs

Report, !

What's the admins name (The name at the time of the abuse):" -L|S- ChAoTiC "

If you can get their SteamID to help us see who the admin is:"STEAM_0:0:11123706"

The reason of this report. Why are you reporting them:he disrespects, he can't accept that his mouth is rude, too many people said that he is not mature enough for admin, insulting ...
    3 mins ago, i joined the server to play, i saw him talking to someone with bad words, ( 'proof' ) , i did give him a warn, i think that he was being serious, wasn't having a joke with people, he is not well-behaved, warn him please or do something else ..

Proof of the admin abusing their powers (Screenshots/demo/recording): here's my proof

حسبنا الله "May Allah reward us
    "

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NEVER FAIL     $ 14.00
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Time Online
    2 Days 19 Hrs 40 Mins 43 Secs
    I tagged you @Chaotic to explain why disrespecting in "csay?" If you wanna be joking with him you can using chat admins and steam and etc man.
    Last edited by NEVER FAIL; 01-14-2018 at 09:51 AM.

Lost-Souls Clan Member
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Chaotic     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Hrs 26 Mins 38 Secs
    LMAO! im so disrespectful, omg!! alot of players hate me! first off MOZ i know u since lgk times and i never had an issue with you to my surprice u have a personal problem with me and idk why or care to understand. Second @Amer and Me were joking and playing since when is that insulting to you when u werent even mention? third so u have to be a serious admin especially during game play all the time, who put u in charge? not even @Airstrike or @ Duck even @FrozeN act that way, have a sense of humor and enjoy playing even if ur real life u have issues or a bad day don't take it upon me or any1 playing counter strike as a matter a fact i feel tension with you and im surprice never have u once message me on steam which by the way we are friends on it but thats going to change very soon, im dissapointed in ur lack of evidence and like always amoung my peers trying to bring me down, even as a full time student/dad/worker im always going to be positive and happy regardless the outcome, i wish u luck in life and resolve any conflicts u have with urself, i tried to ignore this situation but here u are in the forums trying to bash me just like the non steamer players who actually disrespect me then act like the victim after trying to make me look bad, i categorize you the same way... Once again u werent even mention during gameplay u came in the server power tripped and left... whatever man, im the first former lgk member that left to join ls just to have fun and avoid drama, i have enough already in real life now i gotta worry about it in virtual world, smh...

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Craig Jones     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 8 Hrs 22 Mins 7 Secs
    @Craig Jones You're not allowed posting here.
    Last edited by NEVER FAIL; 01-14-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Server-Admin
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

CSGOJunkieYT     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 4 Hrs 34 Mins 33 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic View Post
    LMAO! im so disrespectful, omg!! alot of players hate me! first off MOZ i know u since lgk times and i never had an issue with you to my surprice u have a personal problem with me and idk why or care to understand. Second @Amer and Me were joking and playing since when is that insulting to you when u werent even mention? third so u have to be a serious admin especially during game play all the time, who put u in charge? not even @Airstrike or @ Duck even @FrozeN act that way, have a sense of humor and enjoy playing even if ur real life u have issues or a bad day don't take it upon me or any1 playing counter strike as a matter a fact i feel tension with you and im surprice never have u once message me on steam which by the way we are friends on it but thats going to change very soon, im dissapointed in ur lack of evidence and like always amoung my peers trying to bring me down, even as a full time student/dad/worker im always going to be positive and happy regardless the outcome, i wish u luck in life and resolve any conflicts u have with urself, i tried to ignore this situation but here u are in the forums trying to bash me just like the non steamer players who actually disrespect me then act like the victim after trying to make me look bad, i categorize you the same way... Once again u werent even mention during gameplay u came in the server power tripped and left... whatever man, im the first former lgk member that left to join ls just to have fun and avoid drama, i have enough already in real life now i gotta worry about it in virtual world, smh...
    @CSGOJunkieYT You're not allowed posting here.
    Last edited by NEVER FAIL; 01-14-2018 at 11:29 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NEVER FAIL     $ 14.00
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Time Online
    2 Days 19 Hrs 40 Mins 43 Secs
    @Chaotic Hello, Thanks for your explain. I think, matter how much, admins are humorous and funny, they keep most players in the server. But this does not mean that you despise any man.
    I myself even rude&disrespecting jokes with amer frozen nub and air.

Edit: I'm Amer, so please @MoZa ! and @Chaotic forget about what happened here.. Just have fun in game.. I'm not really standing with anyone it was maybe wrong to make it in csay but no need to report as well.. I love both of you guys so please chill down and forget about it @MoZa ! @Chaotic.
    PS: I'm not a gay lol.

Closed , moved
    Last edited by AmerHS; 01-14-2018 at 01:24 PM.