User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking demo

I am not responsible of what others understand , i am only responsible of what i mean. FrozeN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

FrozeN     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    20 Hrs 12 Mins 50 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by AmerHS View Post
    demosou:I wouldn't say he was clean but idk.. He was just spinning around and he didn't kill anyone but when he found someone finally he didn't kill him with aimbot, I'm not sure with this one..
    demospzz:Yup he was using wallhack #Dirty!
    demo3le:Hmm Well, yea i'd say he has wh if you got dirty moments out of this demo,
    because this demo shows basic places.. But at the last he did shot the big box.

demoTHEPRO:Obviously Cheating, #Dirty!
    demopit1:Hmm, Watched the demo 3 times i'll say #Dirty because he was hiding when one of the CTs was going to show, but even tho next time make sure to keep admin ESP opened(While being dead or spec just press the up arrow in your keyboard to turn it on). #Dirty
    demowade:Obviously Cheater, #Dirty
    demonusra:Well yea he's wallhack, just 1 thing! The one that was besides him in the first round on this demo when he was between A and CT Spawn, the one that was with Nusra was shooting the wall directly into the CT place.. Like that guy was even worth than Nursa is lol @Kaptin.. Anyways #Dirty
    demobankaa:What the fuck was that lol.. This demo was like 15 seconds demos and btw the one that killed him "NeVeRMoRe" Just shooted the box directly and killed him he didn't even check if there is anyone there..
    But for Bankaa i'd say not enough to ban that shake i can make it if i saw 3 Ts in-front of me shooting me as well.. So #Clean.

This thread will stay opened for like 3-4 hours so if anyone wants to add anything he's free to do that.
    The spinning thing is obviously hacking , if he wasn't , how is he even able to move , + can you explain this "He was just spinning around and he didn't kill anyone but when he found someone finally he didn't kill him with aimbot, I'm not sure with this one.." i didn't understand, when he saw someone he stopped spinning and just didn't kill him..? or he aimed on him and didn't shoot him..

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SpringLove     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    11 Hrs 24 Mins 20 Secs
    Spinning its a type of aimbot, the recoil its not the same that the aimbot usually does.
    You will walking spinning and when there appear an enemy you will stop of spinning and will be a auto aim on the enemy without the Shakes.

Permission granted by: @FrozeN

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 16 Hrs 24 Mins 22 Secs
    Yea ik its kind of cheats lol, Ops i forgot to type #Dirty lol
    I was just confused of how he's spinning and not killing anyone.. Anyways the first one is #Dirty lemme edit my post xd
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NEVER FAIL     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 6 Hrs 59 Mins 1 Sec
    Quote Originally Posted by AmerHS View Post
    demosou:I wouldn't say he was clean but idk.. He was just spinning around and he didn't kill anyone but when he found someone finally he didn't kill him with aimbot, I'm not sure with this one.. Anyways #Dirty
    demospzz:Yup he was using wallhack #Dirty!
    demo3le:Hmm Well, yea i'd say he has wh if you got dirty moments out of this demo,
    because this demo shows basic places.. But at the last he did shot the big box. #Dirty!

demoTHEPRO:Obviously Cheating, #Dirty!
    demopit1:Hmm, Watched the demo 3 times i'll say #Dirty because he was hiding when one of the CTs was going to show, but even tho next time make sure to keep admin ESP opened(While being dead or spec just press the up arrow in your keyboard to turn it on). #Dirty
    demowade:Obviously Cheater, #Dirty
    demonusra:Well yea he's wallhack, just 1 thing! The one that was besides him in the first round on this demo when he was between A and CT Spawn, the one that was with Nusra was shooting the wall directly into the CT place.. Like that guy was even worth than Nursa is lol @Kaptin.. Anyways #Dirty
    demobankaa:What the fuck was that lol.. This demo was like 15 seconds demos and btw the one that killed him "NeVeRMoRe" Just shooted the box directly and killed him he didn't even check if there is anyone there..
    But for Bankaa i'd say not enough to ban that shake i can make it if i saw 3 Ts in-front of me shooting me as well.. So #Clean.

This thread will stay opened for like 3-4 hours so if anyone wants to add anything he's free to do that.
    I agree with all , but there a problem demobankaa, When his attacking To the enemy it's aimbot I don't you know you didn't notice ?
    It's short but I am staying dirty.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 16 Hrs 24 Mins 22 Secs
    @NEVER FAIL If i'll see 4 Ts in-front of me i'll shoot same the way he did, I told u it can be Dirty but its short so it'll be #Clean. @FrozeN @MuDaK anyone wants to watch the last one? xD

Anyways Good Job @Kaptin
    Last edited by AmerHS; 01-14-2018 at 08:35 PM.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Lucass     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    6 Hrs 51 Mins 6 Secs
    I can give my opinion Of all the Demos? :v

I am not responsible of what others understand , i am only responsible of what i mean. FrozeN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

FrozeN     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    20 Hrs 12 Mins 50 Secs
    I will do , @AmerHS , And @Craig Jones , What the hell? o.O

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

FrozeN     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    20 Hrs 12 Mins 50 Secs
    Done , @AmerHS , you suck , lmao
    That's aimbot! lol
    They all were dirty as Amer and others said.
    Good Job @Kaptin
    Btw Craig hit me on steam as soon as you come online
    Closed / Moved