6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Angel     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    9 Hrs 52 Mins 29 Secs

Case of LS Chaotic report.

I see that many people got angry with the report I made to LS Chaotic.
    It was not a report but rather a question, Read well what happened, I was LIVE IN Zombie Plague, he was already dead and I was almost the last survivor and he killed me and then I REVIVED, that left me with questions why did he do it, and then I told him that because he abuses? of his admin and he understood it as an insult and it was only a question of why he did that, I would like to have tests so that they do not know me in bad manners but I only have a picture of when I REVIVED did not take capture of when I I kill because I was shocked..
    I do not have any problem with this person I do not know her, and even if she does not speak to me just fast, I use the slay command in me and she revived me as a zombie.
    Last edited by Angel; 01-13-2018 at 04:36 AM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 11 Hrs 44 Mins 21 Secs
    Hmm, if you're talking about me, i'm really good with u its just i heard two stories.. From his side he said you're being annoying inside the server but since we don't have any proof from both of you so that case has been closed, btw he did give us some of console and it shows that you were really spamming maybe that console was after the slay i don't really know but even tho if he did something wrong i apologize if he didn't then all good just forget about that. @NEVER FAIL smd hehehe
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Angel     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    9 Hrs 52 Mins 29 Secs
    Ok brother, I do not need to deny things what the console showed is true I said it, but it was in the form of a question I just wanted to say that because he abuses his admin because he did that to me, already ready closed.