Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Chaotic     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Hrs 5 Mins 39 Secs
    im with Lucas on this one, i was playing on Death match and saw alot of weapons without recoil idk if its a bug or hack but i saw a desert eagle gun which is 7 shots not reloading, idk why it looked weird but when he was shooting all u can hear is silent shots, idk if its a bug or lag but something is up @Duck @ Airstrike you guys should check it out when u get a chance, As for Lucas i trust this dude and i have alot of respect for Never Fail, i want all LS members to be like family instead of going against each others necks. its 2018 guys lets prosper & bring peace.

Just because you're right doesn't mean i am wrong , you just haven't seen life from my side. FrozeN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

FrozeN     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 7 Hrs 50 Mins 58 Secs
    About the ScreenShot , you can use fps_max 25 to force them to be at 25 or 24 as it's showing in the screenshot , about being 24/7 active in the server , it doesn't make sense , you're an admin your job is to clean the server(s) from the hackers / dis-respecters ..etc and that's so much appreciated since you were doing your job but that doesn't mean you're 100% not hacking. @Craig Jones watch the demos , i need your opinion here , and i'll re watch the demos again , i'll focus on the suspicious moments
    but still there's a lot of fishy moments as like shooting someone when you're in the air (multiple times since i saw this several times in the demos) and killing him then you turn around like you were 100% sure you'll hit him?
    + the shake i can confirm anyone can do it , but not in everytime you shoot
    + the suspicious movements and the weird game play like you said you have 20-40 fps , hell no look at how you gained more speed than the original knife speed in the air

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Lucass     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 1 Hr 5 Mins 37 Secs
    hahaha, do you think I use that of fps_max? I just left as I was, I never touched anything, and that shot in the air, I only do nothing but I can not do it? , you do not know how to differentiate between a good player and a hacker by what you see, and as I said awp me if you play, and more on the map that we were that was Awp_india, is a small map is easy where a player can hide and where not

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Lucass     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    because you think that in the first dem when I was with the default knife I tried bunny and I could not.
    and to kill while in the air has nothing to do, at any time I killed myself while in the air, but if the other players when they were in the air, as you can see in the first demo I did most noscope

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Chocolate69     $ 0.00
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Time Online
    25 Mins 56 Secs
    Hi Guys, new admin. This is probably not my business, but Lucas probably mean "ping" instead of "fps". I know for sure that he speaks another language (i've seen it). Casue for me i was born in Canada and rise in Canada and still have horrible English and grammer (lmao) and mistake some words time to time. anyways, couldnt watch the video (dont know how to and i also think it gave me a virus, lol), so i have no right to judge or say anything about this.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Craig Jones     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    10 Hrs 13 Mins 34 Secs
    once the demos are posted, I will take a look at them as soon as i can and i will notify you guys with my opinion

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Lucass     $ 0.00
    Time Online

Demos

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Jones View Post
    once the demos are posted, I will take a look at them as soon as i can and i will notify you guys with my opinion

the demos are in the first message

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NEVER FAIL     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 47 Mins 42 Secs
    Please deleting posts chocolate , chatoic not allowed posting here as well giving their warning

@Duck @FrozeN
    Last edited by NEVER FAIL; 01-08-2018 at 06:03 AM.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Duck     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    11 Hrs 42 Mins 13 Secs
    @NEVER FAIL Chaotic can post here, hes an admin but @Chocolate69 is not allowed and please do not post in these kinda discussions, you are a donator not a server admin.
    Ducks go quack.. I think..

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NEVER FAIL     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 47 Mins 42 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck View Post
    @NEVER FAIL Chaotic can post here, hes an admin but @Chocolate69 is not allowed and please do not post in these kinda discussions, you are a donator not a server admin.
    He is an admin but this ban is not chatoic only dr and high ranks can posting here maybe chatoic banning other people he just can give us demo expalin about ban he in Total can't replying In others unban apply