28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Chaotic     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Hr 28 Mins

Demoted Appeal

So i got demoted because i didn't know how to properly ban players, and i finally found out that u need to use command amx_ban persons name and time or opposite order same with disrespecting which is amx_gag etc. Ever since the new plug ins you can only ban someone permanently, idk who changed them but whoever did it took the option of just banning someone for just 1 day, its crazy even for swearing its a permanent ban, someone needs to fix that and stop pretending that i am a bad admin who put those rules on. I am capable or learning and knowing what to do but its confusing when u pull up the ban option menu and that pops up, Ive explain this to @FrozeN & @Airstrike. Not to mention i only go after bad players who are not following rules or they been warned several times before i react during game play which FYI now i know to record a demo to protect me cus theirs always two sides of every story. I want to continue on being an admin & when i ask for help i want someone there available to assist me cus sometimes nobody is around when i need help. So pardon my ignorance as a admin and reconsider this if not i understand but i will move on.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 12 Hrs 55 Mins 24 Secs
    Hmm Well, I to be honest nobody knew that we're allowed to ban via console but not perm, at first i thought that we can't ban via console but after that i tried to ban with a less time(Not 0) And yea i figured out that i'm allowed to do that..
    He did ask me but that time i didn't know so i told him "Yes Idk why all of them are perm".

+1
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NEVER FAIL     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 6 Hrs 6 Mins 29 Secs
    Oh the hell, @FrozeN ?
    this are new rules gets demoted without warning ? IF YES let us know :/

We lost one of our best admins, this mate is mature.

I say solemnly, I'm having a hard time with unfairness, I can not stand it at all.

I believe this guy can gets demos , proof So before gaved me about a guy.

I am not responsible of what others understand , i am only responsible of what i mean. FrozeN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

FrozeN     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    19 Hrs 21 Mins 44 Secs
    @Chaotic , wait , you're not the one who told me to actually Delete your account not demote you? o.O
    Now you wrote here we've demoted you unfairly? dude cmon
    You your self told me on steam and i can get few screen shots , you said "I want you to delete my account , it's because i am busy and can't play as before and i want to be 100% free to join other servers not clans" , what are you talking about , atm o.O?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Airstriker     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    6 Hrs 31 Mins 16 Secs
    Frozen promote him back and close the thread plz.

Closed - FrozeN
    Last edited by FrozeN; 01-07-2018 at 10:22 PM.