Server Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Craig Jones     $ 0.00
    needs a bit more time i think. Not sure.

Server Manager
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Turbo     $ 0.00
    After reviewing your pm..
    #Vouch4Trial ...
    To see your abilities ..
    1-3 weeks will be good .
    @FrozeN , @MuDaK .. Are experts in this Field so they will be able to test you

Demo Reviewer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NEVER FAIL     $ 0.00
    @Craig Jones , @Sh0cK[W]avE^ listen guys I am pretty active on DM, about 5-8 hours per-day because there have many hacker and keep clean server from cheater, Really friendly who can activity same me on there?. im just alone there.
    ok go check the ratio ban +100 bans aimbot, wallhack and etc... And +45 report dirty.

Friendly I can't playing very on ZM.
    I hope more activity on zm.
    Last edited by NEVER FAIL; 12-07-2017 at 09:27 AM.

Trial Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Princess99Samantha     $ 0.00
    My honest opinion is that i think you should of waited to apply. According to the requirments u need to be 2 weeks as admin ( im assuming and hoping they meant perm admin ) I think that after the two weeks time and you've spent more time in our servers i think only then will you get a better understand and look at the way things are. I also think you need to spend time getting to know some of us admins and higher ups so that way its easier to do your job. So in my opinion im #neutral because of those reason. If you do get accepted good job and good luck.

Demo Reviewer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NEVER FAIL     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess99Samantha View Post
    My honest opinion is that i think you should of waited to apply. According to the requirments u need to be 2 weeks as admin ( im assuming and hoping they meant perm admin ) I think that after the two weeks time and you've spent more time in our servers i think only then will you get a better understand and look at the way things are. I also think you need to spend time getting to know some of us admins and higher ups so that way its easier to do your job. So in my opinion im #neutral because of those reason. If you do get accepted good job and good luck.
    First of all i talked with high ranks about this they allowing me to apply.
    Second You get administrator without a week member and 5 reports cheater so don't talk about rules.
    Peace out.
    Last edited by NEVER FAIL; 12-07-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

FrozeN     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by NEVER FAIL View Post
    First of all i talked with high ranks about this they allowing me to apply.
    Second You get administrator without a week member and 5 reports cheater so don't talk about rules.
    Peace out.
    @NEVER FAIL , First of all , Asking a high rank/having a permission doesn't mean you'll get accepted or directly promoted.
    2nd if she didn't have 1 week in charge as an admin that doesn't mean she doesn't know the rules completely and it was her opinion.

3rd I'd say I'll accept you if @MuDaK accepts since @Turbo has just replied , We'll prepare some demos for you for testing , if you got them all correctly you'll be a 1 week demo reviewer as a test.
    if you didn't get them all correctly you'll be a 2 or 3 weeks demo reviewer.
    Good Luck , The thread will be Closed , and the demos are going to be sent to you in a PM if Mudak accepts.
    Last edited by FrozeN; 12-07-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

FrozeN     $ 0.00
    After a long discussing , We've decided to accept you as a 2 weeks trial demo reviewer , a new change has happened , you'll not be tested after this post with hackers and innocent people demos , but please note that , we'll be watching you , making a mistake in your trial period would cause a problem towards us , I trust that you'll do fine just reminding , note that we'll need you to upload all the hackers's demos that you've made after being a trial dr on MediaFire , too.
    Do not forget to read the DR expectations thread if you didn't or forgot some of them
    Accepted as a 2 weeks Trial
    Moved
    Last edited by FrozeN; 12-11-2017 at 01:11 PM.