Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

gredof     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    22 Hrs 17 Mins 58 Secs

VAC system is not enough, so I came here to recommend some anit cheat for the no-steam

Why do I write this post? As many know, the server "ZE" is being attacked by manyv no-steam hackers. We can give ban but it will not help if many users use a dynamic ip. So here I give a list of anticheats that can be used to avoid this.

1.SXE-INJECTED: It is very popular and quite used in many servers(recommended) -------> www.sxe-injected.com"
    Ill explain this anticheat:
    sXe Injected is an Anti-Cheat system of the client / server type. Avoid any process designed to make traps (CHEATS) be loaded on the game. This software is designed exclusively to work with Half Life servers (Counter Strike 1.5, Counter Strike 1.6, Day Of Defeat, Condition Zero, among others.). You have to run the anticheat before entering the cs (both admins like players)

2 HLGUARD: I dont like this much. It is a "good" anticheat, but it doesnt help much because there are many good and well done cheats that do not detect them. To install the hlguar you have installed the amxmodx

3. .PUNKBUSTER: One of the first anticheats created. Pros: Very reliable, it doesnt use heuristic methods to find new viruses that are not in its database. The server can request a screenshot from the client, so cheat tests are obtained. Checking CVar's, we can check the client's parameters. Very popular and widespread, almost all players own the client and already have it installed . Cons: It requires a client version, if you dont have it installed you cant use it. Useless if its not updated, since its not heuristic.
    Give some lag. If you use a firewall or proxy, you will not be able to configure it. Its not capable of detecting advanced cheats that use tricks to load in memory or hide. It has already been assimilated by many cheat programmers. You could even trick to accuse a legal player of using cheats. Useless if the cheat is very new or only a few people have it. It only recognizes cheats analyzed by PB programmers and added to its database. Also, you have to do a long ritual to be able to use it (like sxe, but adding a lot of more things)

4. .TSC: This is more than an anticheat is an "added" to provide new features to the servers (rain, snow, sounds ...). What interests us is that, according to its programmers, it is capable of detecting the ogc. How it func? It check the normal things that hl and cs 1.6 do. What really makes it detect cheats (really just the OGC in its previous versions) is the file commanmenu.txt. When installing the OGC it modifies it to add the menus of the cheat and the TSC takes advantage of that to confirm that the player is a cheater. The bad thing is that its detection system is very precarious and can also lead to error. If a player modifies his commandmenu.txt or another file / variable included in the list cheatlib.tsc, the TSC will take it as cheat

My final judgment? SXEinjected.

Pd: There is a private anticheat called United anti cheat, but is questioned by its creator, Rainnegan, whom sometimes puts backdoors.
    Last edited by gredof; 09-07-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Golden Bhopper , Golden SGSer

Demo Reviewers Staff

Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

FrozeN     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 1 Day 12 Hrs 27 Mins 7 Secs
    Hmmm looks interesting @Airstriker..

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Rover4c     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    5 Days 13 Hrs 46 Mins 46 Secs
    +1
    I agree with what @gredof said.

ZOMBIE ESCAPE LEGENDS AND FRIENDS.
    IP:192.223.31.28:27015
    Playing4fun,but hackers should run.

The True Friends are only in LostSouls.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Lil Pump     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    18 Hrs 57 Mins 46 Secs
    i agree
    bitch cant tell me shit

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

-L eVeeR     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Wks 2 Days 15 Hrs 10 Mins 31 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by gredof View Post
    Why do I write this post? As many know, the server "ZE" is being attacked by manyv no-steam hackers. We can give ban but it will not help if many users use a dynamic ip. So here I give a list of anticheats that can be used to avoid this.

1.SXE-INJECTED: It is very popular and quite used in many servers(recommended) -------> www.sxe-injected.com"
    Ill explain this anticheat:
    sXe Injected is an Anti-Cheat system of the client / server type. Avoid any process designed to make traps (CHEATS) be loaded on the game. This software is designed exclusively to work with Half Life servers (Counter Strike 1.5, Counter Strike 1.6, Day Of Defeat, Condition Zero, among others.). You have to run the anticheat before entering the cs (both admins like players)

2 HLGUARD: I dont like this much. It is a "good" anticheat, but it doesnt help much because there are many good and well done cheats that do not detect them. To install the hlguar you have installed the amxmodx

3. .PUNKBUSTER: One of the first anticheats created. Pros: Very reliable, it doesnt use heuristic methods to find new viruses that are not in its database. The server can request a screenshot from the client, so cheat tests are obtained. Checking CVar's, we can check the client's parameters. Very popular and widespread, almost all players own the client and already have it installed . Cons: It requires a client version, if you dont have it installed you cant use it. Useless if its not updated, since its not heuristic.
    Give some lag. If you use a firewall or proxy, you will not be able to configure it. Its not capable of detecting advanced cheats that use tricks to load in memory or hide. It has already been assimilated by many cheat programmers. You could even trick to accuse a legal player of using cheats. Useless if the cheat is very new or only a few people have it. It only recognizes cheats analyzed by PB programmers and added to its database. Also, you have to do a long ritual to be able to use it (like sxe, but adding a lot of more things)

4. .TSC: This is more than an anticheat is an "added" to provide new features to the servers (rain, snow, sounds ...). What interests us is that, according to its programmers, it is capable of detecting the ogc. How it func? It check the normal things that hl and cs 1.6 do. What really makes it detect cheats (really just the OGC in its previous versions) is the file commanmenu.txt. When installing the OGC it modifies it to add the menus of the cheat and the TSC takes advantage of that to confirm that the player is a cheater. The bad thing is that its detection system is very precarious and can also lead to error. If a player modifies his commandmenu.txt or another file / variable included in the list cheatlib.tsc, the TSC will take it as cheat

My final judgment? SXEinjected.

Pd: There is a private anticheat called United anti cheat, but is questioned by its creator, Rainnegan, whom sometimes puts backdoors.
    +1 I agree with you man