Demo Reviewer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NEVER FAIL     $ 0.00
    Well, people collecting ammo. and for uses buying differents weapons (Special , Sandbag) per-round, wanna enjoying or buying freeze and walking on the map free-for-all.. zombies can use mandess and kill him.

in fact i think don't need, limite freeze.

With love.

Server Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Hmm, i guess this will be helpfull for aboosers lol
    I think maybe we can get max 5 to make it fair for the human, like sometimes the ct will kill everyone and will be just 1 or 2 zombies, so it won't be fair to use unstopable nades, also @Airstriker maybe sometimes zombies have already used (ZombieMadness) with another human, so i guess we should put it 5 nades per round.

Server Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Sh0cK[W]avE^     $ 0.00
    I can kill a 30 player with 2 madness. And there is knife blink and infection bom. And dont forget every zombie has his own powers. Which humans dont have.

Server Manager
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Turbo     $ 0.00
    hope tha the new zp isn't going to get problems like that ...

Trial Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Princess99Samantha     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0cK[W]avE^ View Post
    Lol i dont agree. We have ammo to use them not save them. And plus that you guys can buy ammo here in the fourm and freaze as much as you can. And there is zombie madness you know, so its easy to avoid being freazed ��������
    So basically you're saying for a poor guy who can't afford to buy ammo should have to suffer when chosen zombie. That's not fair.
    All im saying is we need to make it fair for everyone. Of course admins will have loads of ammo but what about the people whose ammo doesnt save?
    Or the people no offense but who suck so much they don't make ammo, or what if someone's mom and dad told them no. When i was playing it wasnt fair that everyone stacked up against the 1st zombie and started freeze nading him so he didnt have a chance to go and kill people. Some people keep freeze nading for the whole round. Just saying i think we need to think of everyone. Also thank you for your concern.

Trial Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Princess99Samantha     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0cK[W]avE^ View Post
    I can kill a 30 player with 2 madness. And there is knife blink and infection bom. And dont forget every zombie has his own powers. Which humans dont have.
    Once again though we go back to the whole ammo situation. Some people have next to no ammo. Things cost MORE than you can make in one round. Some people's ammo DONT save so when they join again they have NO ammo. You shouldn't force people to buy ammo from the site if they want to make it somewhere in the zombie world. That's not fair.

Server Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Sh0ck all of what you have said can be used "once" you can't use the infection bomb more than one time for all the Zombies. this bomb will be allowed only one time per round for all the zombies, if you had 3 doing this and spamming the nade nobody can move and the Zombie Madness won't help against 3 Humans.

But yeah as i know this server will be replaced with the new ZP, hope we can do that (max 3-5 nades) per round in the new ZP.

Server Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Sh0cK[W]avE^     $ 0.00
    Ok amer and samantha. But what about humans? What abilitys they have? What can tgey do aginst zombie?. We all know that every zombie has his own power and abilitys. Which the humans dont have. The only thing humans have to face zombies is freeze nades since the zombies dosent stop running when you shoot them so i think freeze nades are fair

Demo Reviewer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NEVER FAIL     $ 0.00
    @Sh0cK[W]avE^ I agree with you. - 1 for this sugg.

maybe on ZP new.

Server Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Shock the new ZP will get new thing which is humans can nade the zombies to get them back, like infection bomb but this one is anti bomb.