6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Head LSSV     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    5 Hrs 2 Mins 44 Secs

Lightbulb Hello

1-Can the owner increase getting money in server for example----->Zombie Infect human--->5 ammo packs
    human killing zombie---->3 ammo packs to getting a lot of players in server

2-Can you remove the climb zombie because its noise

3-Can you pust a new zombies for ranks For example---->Owner
    co-owner
    head admin
    etc..

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Rover4c     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    3 Days 1 Hr 55 Mins 16 Secs
    1.I think the ammo packs are fine how they are.I mean cmon what is it?250-500 dmg for an ammopack?That's not so bad if u buy unlimited with a gun and hide with sandbags or lm.
    2.What would u suggest instead of that zombie?Another one more op?I think he is fine as it is now.
    3.As i said in your second answer:If you want tesla zombie for owners,or Executioner for owners,Siren zombies for co-owner,or husks for co-owners and terrorist zombie for HA do u think that will echilibrate the game?Tesla's energyball stuns you in place and makes you drop your weapon plus that you aren't able to move only if u switch to knife you will be able to move.Executioner eats through your sandbags/lms like crazy.He attacks so fast you won't even know when u got infected.
    As for the co-owners,siren zombies are 2 kinds:one kind that starts a siren and slows down the persons to catch them or another kind of zombie siren which when he starts the siren it infects the humans to zombies plus that every high class of zms for those high grades persons must have surely high hp withouth any doubt.Husk zombie shoots a fireball which takes flipping 50 hp and that fireball is aoe(area of effect dmg)so if there are more peoples grouped there's no hope and they'll surely die from that fire dmg.As for the terrorist zombie(with high op stats) that guy has high hp,speed and gravity so let's see you facing him.That is the most op zombie when it comes to stats.But tesla and the others i mentioned above are pretty op to powers.So yeah if u want those kind of classes so that the game would be out of control and not echilibrated at all go ahead @Head LSSV.
    Do you dare punk?

Server-Admin
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

CSGOJunkieYT     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 6 Hrs 14 Mins 34 Secs
    1. depends
    2. REALLY NEEDS TO BE IMPLEMENTED
    3. already implemted

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NiaGara'     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    6 Days 10 Hrs 26 Mins 17 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Head LSSV View Post
    1-Can the owner increase getting money in server for example----->Zombie Infect human--->5 ammo packs
    human killing zombie---->3 ammo packs to getting a lot of players in server

2-Can you remove the climb zombie because its noise

3-Can you pust a new zombies for ranks For example---->Owner
    co-owner
    head admin
    etc..
    As @Rover4c said :
    1.I think the ammo packs are fine how they are.I mean cmon what is it?250-500 dmg for an ammopack?That's not so bad if u buy unlimited with a gun and hide with sandbags or lm.
    there is no need to increase getting ammos , cause buying sandbags / lms, or other weopons are not that cheap .... so even if u got a lot ammount of ammos you need to control it , or it will be lost if you use it badly vy buying a lot of things..;
    Secondly , we all agree that climbing zombies must be removed or at least to make the climbing time at least 3-4 secondes...
    Thirdly, there is no need to add admins zombies rank... we have enough of plugins in the server and we don't need more... as well as admin must be equal to the players to make a fair game play.... the only differences is to control the players , ban the cheaters , making modes and more....
    Anyway thank you for your suggetion

Veteran
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Nikad     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    5 Days 2 Mins 42 Secs
    Agree with 2). Really needs to be removed. Humans can spend like a whole minute trying to get up someplace, for example parkour and Climb Zombie climbs there in a blink of an eye.