277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Nikad     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 13 Mins 58 Secs

We need more forum ranks

We need more forum ranks! We need more admin sub-ranks to be exact.
    Why? I will explain in a second.

Only admin ranks are Trial Admin, Admin, and Head Admin.
    If we get TA out of this, there's only Admin and Head Admin. But it is a big gap between Admin and HA, don't you think?

We need something like Junior Admin , Senior admin, or something like that.

But why? Here's the point of this whole post.

Disclaimer: I am not trying to offend anyone or make them look bad, i just wanna tell you why i think these ranks should be added.

I think we need these ranks because different ranks could represent different skill/activity level.
    Example: Lil Pump is a good and active admin. He should get a promotion. But only promotion is Head Admin. Now, i'm not saying he's bad. I just don't think he qualifies for Head Admin. But there's no other ranks! Admins need their recognition. Now, take a look at CSGOJunkieYT. Again, i don't want him to look bad or anything. He only lacks in activity. Now, i'm not gonna question that. He has his own reasons and i completely understand that.
    If we get new ranks, he should stay an admin. But Lil Pump on the other hand, should be Senior Admin. He is one of oldest admins. He has experience & activity. Players or such would think, Aha, he is the Senior Admin! I should ask him, he would probably knows more. See where i'm going?

Leave your feedback in the replies. I think there are a lot of you who would agree with this.

Check it out, @FrozeN @AmerHS @Airstriker @FREEKILL @kydex

Lost-Souls Clan Member NiaGara~'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NiaGara~     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 6 Hrs 46 Mins 25 Secs
    I like your idea ,
    Since i owned many servers, i had differents ranks so i completly agree with your idea maybe it will be good if you add these ranks with the current ones : Trial-Admin , Server Admin - Moderator - Head Admin - Admin In charge or something else (to help the server manager) - Server Manager - Staff in charge , if that so i can make a great photoshop roadster or "Team"

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Lil Pump     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    17 Hrs 46 Mins 13 Secs
    damn, u guys talking about me and promotion 0.0

#vouch! lol
    bitch cant tell me shit

User
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SeeN~     $ 0.00
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Time Online
    6 Days 22 Hrs 14 Mins 14 Secs
    I can't see any benefit/outcome in this other than titles... which will turn this community into a powerhunger type of communities.

-if someone is inactive then demote em.

-if someone is too good for admin but not good enough to be HA , tell em to get better and once they do promote em if they fail then admin is their position.

-we don't even have that much admins in the first place , 5 permanent admins in total for both zombie servers combined.

-adding extra community roles is fine but as long as there's a purpose. active admins are just doing their job as an admin. about skills...let's just promote @Russian mafia to CO-Owner then.

the idea is good , but your thread is not. spend more time thinking about the description of your ideas. in other words provide proper roles Senior admin for active admins is not the best way to describe the idea.

Server moderator : Creates weekly events , responsible of advertising the server on social media.

Trainer : responsible of training trial admins and provide a full report to the SM and HA whether they are qualified or not to become a permanent admin.<-- a role and it job not just a promotion to make em feel better about em selves , hey he is active and he can bhope ...promoted.

also keep in mind that these roles which i just came up with can be done by the HA since we usually got like 2 trial on each server monthly so the HA of that server should take care of it however the idea is to tell us the purpose of your suggestion , and the purpose you mentioned is just making people feel better about em selves....
    Last edited by SeeN~; 06-10-2018 at 01:47 AM.
    Let the final festival be lavish and grand, just like how it was in the beginning.