145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SeeN~     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    5 Days 20 Hrs 1 Min 20 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsheh View Post
    Dede is a cunt who i dont know so i hit like just because the vagina, if you are wondering what the fuck is this im just trolling so either go long or go fuck yourself.
    normally i would delete this but i will keep it for the rest to take a look at this "Hilarious joke" can you guys laugh or fake it at least .... reply with "lol" i mean he tried.

i don't want to see such replies in dd2 apps i hope you understand whoever you are , try to be funny somewhere else and watch your mouth kid.
    Last edited by SeeN~; 06-07-2018 at 09:33 PM.
    Let the final festival be lavish and grand, just like how it was in the beginning.

Banned
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Natsheh     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    22 Hrs 23 Mins 43 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeN~ View Post
    normally i would delete this but i will keep it for the rest to take a look at this "Hilarious joke" can you guys laugh or fake it at least .... reply with "lol" i mean he tried.

i don't want to see such replies in dd2 apps i hope you understand whoever you are , try to be funny somewhere else and watch your mouth kid.

Hi guys im roy and im gay i love getting fucked by a shemale since i cant fuck because i have 2 inche penis.
    Hey roy sorry to know that about you hope you get well soon,

About the joke i think you are going to see more jokes, so roy why wouldnt you go fuck yourself.

lmao i can edit your post too , hehe dumbfag
    Last edited by SeeN~; 06-07-2018 at 09:34 PM.

Dust2 Staff In Charge ~ Beast SeeN~'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SeeN~     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsheh View Post
    Hey roy sorry to know that about you hope you get well soon,

About the joke i think you are going to see more jokes, so roy why wouldnt you go fuck yourself.
    Kid i know you can see the email i used to register here , that doesn't mean my name is roy lmao smart af coder hacker level 9999 lemme click on that ip button and get your ip will i be hacker level 9999 too pfft step up your game kid , i wont be replying to your trash anymore waiting for moderators.
    Let the final festival be lavish and grand, just like how it was in the beginning.

Banned
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Natsheh     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    22 Hrs 23 Mins 43 Secs
    The only codes are upon your ass Whats with your words or are you trying to rap or humiliate yourself.

Lost-Souls Co-Owner | Best Aboozer
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 4 Days 3 Hrs 46 Mins 37 Secs
    @Natsheh respect others and stop just insult everyone trying to be funny or whatever u trying to be. Anyways stop replying to this thread, Admins please Post your opinions here.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi

Server-Admin
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

GeT_RekT     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 19 Hrs 2 Mins 53 Secs
    Very active on dd2. Knows rules too, but please be more polite and formal to others and stop being lazy with just recording a short clip. If you can do that i'll give you my #vouch

Dust2 Staff In Charge ~ Beast SeeN~'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SeeN~     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    I would like to thank you for your reports and your overall efforts. After reading the admins opinions and analyzing them, we have decided to accept you as a trial admin.

Kindly Re-Read server rules, You may apply for Permanent admin in 2 weeks. Feel free to PM your teammates or the staff team if you have any question regarding rules, AMX commands or Glitches.

Description of the Trial admin's job :

As a trial admin your first priority is to provide a good environment in the server free of cheating , pointless camping , advertising , swearing and spamming.

Followed by server traffic as your 2nd priority , you are expected to be friendly with all players and you are also expected to be calm at all situations , Inviting players and your friends to our server/Forums increases your chances of becoming a Permanent admin.

At last , Be active on our forums and discord , make suggestions , Post jokes , music or even post a serious topic that you would like to discuss with us.

Obviously your activity can't decrease , if you are planning on fulfilling my expectations or exceeding them then your activity will most likely Increase.

Make sure to always be formal while applying for positions or discussing topics on forums.
    Thank you for helping us to catch the cheaters who bought vip on our server and the cheaters who used to be regulars on our server.

Congratulations , Accepted As Trial Admin.
    @AmerHS will contact you shortly about your admin info.

Closed/Moved.

Last edited by SeeN~; 06-07-2018 at 09:32 PM.