16 Hrs 23 Mins 26 Secs

premjit92's Cheater Report

Member Name: premjit92

Nickname of the Hacker/Rule breaker: CJ

Hacker's/Rule breaker's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95911618

Which server was the Hacker/Rule breaker in?:
    Dust2

Description of hack or rule being broke: Waller

Proof/demo of the offense being made: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3xnt...t6p7by8/shared

Additional details needed for our DR team to review: He also using bunny hop script . Check it
    Last edited by premjit92; 05-29-2018 at 03:19 AM.

Unstoppable
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Russian mafia     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    5 Days 3 Hrs 41 Mins 44 Secs
    I tried to catch him but nothing. And I played at that game while Prem were making these demos.

Everything is pretty normal except one moment what starts from 27:36:72. It is a moment when this player killed me and I heard him but he didn't because I didn't make any noise. But you can see that he just stopped at cat without any reason. Then, he started to check spots (why? c4 is planted, he didn't hear anyone there) and he even tried to bait me by shooting 1 bullet exact at my position 27:40:81. Then he noticed that I don't care about his baiting and he tried to bait me by using his body what he managed to do. But before I started to shoot at him he looked to the left and even after that he tried to look at that side again (Why? If he saw that there is nobody). You can see that he was ready to fight with me and he killed me because he was ready for this.

So, for me he is dirty but you may disagree with me because there is just one dirty moment.

Zp Server Manager & Forums Demo Reviewer
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Nikad     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    6 Days 21 Hrs 4 Mins 3 Secs
    I agree with @Russian mafia. Only that part i find dirty too, i can't really tell if it is wallhack or not. @Motasem Sahle opinion please?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Motasem Sahle     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    4 Days 4 Hrs 46 Mins 9 Secs
    For me he is #Clean

he can listen and then shoot

Russian mafia in the first video,He did not know you were there i think just suppose that someone behind because he shoots just 1 more then came and kill u

in the second video he is playing normally
    @AmerHS
    Motasem Sahle

User
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SeeN~     $ 0.00
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Time Online
    6 Days 22 Hrs 14 Mins 14 Secs
    his movements are more of a hacker moves than a legit pro player , it's like a 500 hours player using hacks , he doesn't use nades that's fine , but switching from the first player to the 2nd to the 3rd smoothly or as smooth as he did it at least requires a B+ level player , and if he is i would like to see his profile when he makes an unban request , his steam profile is 3 years of service which is .... nothing like his skill not even close , i found few moments suspicious with no sound advantage at all for example when he shot the guy in tunnels once and then got down and turned around and killed him , well you don't see pro players running around and be like hey let's shoot once here on the left only the right side doesn't look suspicious.... so let's say he got damage then why did he turn around like he don't know he was there and since he made no sound if he didn't get damage when he shot it makes his action even more suspicious.

-3 years of experience steam
    -perfect pre aim
    -no shooting pattern
    -15 friend on his friendlist
    -the last comment on his profile is about being unbanned after being "unfairly" banned.

Totally not a professional profile in other words doesn't match his skill , why would an experienced player play on such an account , if he is as great as his skill then why hide his real profile ... and 15 friends ! element made more in less than a year and element barley stood a chance against that guy , those are the stuff i collected you guys have fun in this case.
    Let the final festival be lavish and grand, just like how it was in the beginning.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Motasem Sahle     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    4 Days 4 Hrs 46 Mins 9 Secs
    @SeeN~ when he shot the guy in tunnels once and then got down and turned around and killed him

the first shoot He did not hit him the first time because he was a little away

He is #Clean as i saw
    Motasem Sahle

User
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SeeN~     $ 0.00
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Time Online
    6 Days 22 Hrs 14 Mins 14 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Motasem Sahle View Post
    @SeeN~ when he shot the guy in tunnels once and then got down and turned around and killed him

the first shoot He did not hit him the first time because he was a little away

He is #Clean as i saw
    uh....so you are saying that because he didn't get any damage it's completely normal to turn 140 degree suddenly perfectly Re Aim the spot he already checked ( and the only spot he checked ) rather than checking other spots and kill that guy then just continue running without checking behind the door or anything .... is there like an equation where " MC Tunnel + camper = 140 = No camper behind the door nor anywhere else * 2" is this the case here ...
    Let the final festival be lavish and grand, just like how it was in the beginning.

Server-Admin
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Element     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 2 Hrs 9 Mins 50 Secs
    We can't just say he is hacker just by one round just like we can't say player is clean by just one round. you can look at his shooting it's just like pro so sign of aimbot at all. if you all really wanna know if he is hacker or not uban him and lets sepc him again. can't just ban a player by judging his one round. you can take a look at his steam profile one guy posted "hey sorry CJ that was a wrong ban" i know it has nothing to do with us but still. @Airstriker and @AmerHS said stop banning pros so let's stop judging him by one round. you guys might disagree but this is what i think. and his latency on the server doesn't go above 5 so it's easy to get HS. i know i'm not allowed to post here but i took permission from @AmerHS.
    I HOPE U GUYS COME UP WITH THE BEST DECISION
    THANKS FOR READING
    Last edited by Element; 05-30-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Unstoppable
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Russian mafia     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    5 Days 3 Hrs 41 Mins 44 Secs
    He is banned.

Closed/Moved
    Last edited by Russian mafia; 06-04-2018 at 01:03 AM.