SteamID/ValveID: VALVE_5:0:1603922436

Please select any languages you speak fluently.:
    English

Timezone: GMT +1 (Belgrade)

How long have you been playing Counter Strike for?: 7-8 Years

How long have you been playing on -L|S- ?: 6+ Months

How much time you spent on our forums?: 2 Days 14 Hrs 31 Mins 56 Secs

Do you have any previous experience as a demo reviewer?:: No

Explain the role and responsibilities of a demo reviewer:: A demo reviewer should ask for demos when needed. Main role of a demo reviewer is, as it says, to review demos in Hacker Report section and decide whether the person in the demo is hacking or not. Demo reviewers are also partially in charge of banning and unbanning people. Demo reviewers help in keeping the server(s) clean of hackers and scripters.

What are the characteristics of a demo reviewer?:: A Demo reviewer should have a lot of experience in Counter-Strike 1.6. He needs to tell the difference between a professional player and a scripter. He needs to be confident, mature, and accurate in his decisions.

Why are you interested on being a demo reviewer?:: I'm interested in becoming a demo reviewer because there's 1 active demo reviewer (Motasem Sahle) on the forums at the moment. I think it is not easy for someone to do all this work himself. I wanna help him and the community to get rid of hackers and scripters. I have somewhat of experience in CS 1.6. Main reason i want to apply is because i wanna support the forums in this way. I am no pro, but i think some of my help here and there could help a lot. I think i know my level of knowledge, meaning should i have any doubts - i will contact Staff or the other DR member.

Any additional information we should know of?: I am a lot active, ingame and on forums. I want to be a supporting D.R. I think Motasem Sahle should handle big decisions and such, however i can help with such things myself if anyone wants me to. I know i have very low chances to get to the role of a D.R., but i see an opportunity here and i wanna help. I'm okay with whatever choice the Staff/Owner(s) make.

Mentioned
    254 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Turbo     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    4 Days 1 Hr 38 Mins
    Aww , Lmao

Here since the beginning. Craig Jones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Craig Jones     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 7 Hrs 25 Mins 17 Secs
    I am not sure if you are aware but the demo reviewer isnt an easy job. Please be thoughtful of your decisions, we don't want to lose innocent players due to wrong decisions. You have my vouch but watch out, stay aware and objective. Be fair and honest with your decisions.
    #vouch

Farewell Amer. I will miss all the great times we had. You will be missed, brother.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Lil Pump     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    18 Hrs 57 Mins 46 Secs
    always active on forums. I see him all the time in zp trying to spot hackers and checking people with scripts. #vouch!
    bitch cant tell me shit

Lost-Souls Co-Owner | Best Aboozer
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 4 Days 17 Hrs 44 Mins 28 Secs
    Aight @Nikad, You're mature and already helped with a lot of things in this clan, however the DR job is hard like you need to know the cheater from the Pro Player, you're really active and i believe hopefully you won't make any wrong decisions. Anyways whenever you watch a demo and reply to it in the Report Section Tag me there.
    Your application hasn't been Denied, You're Accepted!

Lol Congrats & Good Luck!

Closed/Moved.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi