Lel XD     $ 0.00
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Time Online
    41 Mins 7 Secs

Unban me pls why KreyN^

First of all, I am TOO NAIVE AND DUMB for this, so I dont know how things really work here but here I go.

*Your SteamID is required otherwise we can't unbanned you:Steam ID: VALVE_5:0:1357780082
    *The reason. Why you were banned in the first place: AutoBhop, Using Scripts
    Your ingame name: lel XD
    *The name of the admin who banned you:KreyN^
    *Ban URL (the Hacker reports where you were reported) I dont know that this is. Sorry
    *Which server where you banned on:-L|S- Zombie Escape
    *Why we should give you another chance and proof of innocence(Check cstrike folder for any screenshots). Explain: Unfortunately I do not have screenshots to support my case. I do accept bans IF the server does agree if I may be annoying (Im really annoying IRl haha), but I cant accept this one. What happened is that me and my little brother, lel XD 2.0 are just playing your ZE server which we both just found. We are both rushing at the heli so I decided to Bhop a little. UNFORTUNATELY AFTER ALMOST REACHING THE HELI, KREYN OUT OF NOWWHERE BANNED ME FOR AUTOBHOP, FOR ONE WEEK( school is close here in the Philippines that is why I was fucking shocked), WITHOUT WARNING. So my brother said why and he said lel stfu and "I know the difference". FUCKER I HAVE SEEN HACKERS AND I AM NOWHERE NEAR THESE BASTARDS. HELL I DONT EVEN KNOW THE PROGRAMS HACKERS USE. THAT WAS JUST BASIC LEFT AND RIGHT JUMPING!

What I mean is, I just love casually playing CS. I LOVE YOUR SERVERS. They are one of the few ones that can run decently here even though I have 200-400 ping sometimes. I am not using bhop scripts, taught myself how to do it. Hell, I cant even bhop properly because of the lag. I will give you time to appeal to my request on unbanning me. Oh and I THINK KREYN MUST BE WATCHED BECAUSE HE MIGHT DO IT AGAIN TO SOMEONE ELSE OR EVEN ME AGAIN. Again, I will give, the LS staff ESPECIALLY KREYN, time to reconsider my request. Thank you for taking your time into reading my appeal, whoever you are haha.

From a fan of your servers,
    lel XD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Lel XD     $ 0.00
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Time Online
    41 Mins 7 Secs
    I know getting unbanned will be hard without visual evidence but please let this kid bhop once more in your servers : )

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SneeZ*     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 19 Hrs 30 Mins 49 Secs
    Sorry but I was about to post the demo when I realize it was not in my cstrike file sh*t.I think I forgot to stop it
    You are getting unbanned f*k me
    btw I think it wasn't a script I think I miss seen em' sorry dude
    p.s Sorry I have eyes problem currently u r already unbanned
    edit:I think i miss seen when u stopped once
    Last edited by SneeZ*; 05-15-2018 at 10:13 AM.
    Zombie Escape :192.223.31.28:27015
    GO NOW & Enjoy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfLydx7DmDg

DR + Dust2 Staff
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 3 Days 12 Hrs 53 Mins 18 Secs
    First of all @Lel XD you have to respect others, don't disrespect admins to get banned.
    @SneeZ* that's your first unfairly ban we know about..
    Please make sure from now on they are cheaters and not Pro's.. We don't want unfairly bans from ZE as well.
    Btw @SneeZ* why the fu*k when you add a ban for using Scripts you add it for 1 week? Cheating is Perm and no other chances :/
    Please explain to me in Pm why it was a ban for 1 week.

@Lel XD for your banned it's not removed, Enjoy your game mate!
    Unbanned!
    Closed/Moved.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi