Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Nikad     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 14 Hrs 25 Mins 50 Secs

Exclamation Something has to be done about players like this.

I don't play much in Zombie Escape, but when i do, one thing is consistent: Rule breakers. But a certain rule is on the table at all times.

"Teamplay is very important , Humans have to wait their teammates ( do not close doors , break boxes or any defense spots , or use the escaping vehicules before your teammates arrives )". This.

First of all we should try and get more admins. Reason? We have only 3 admins and one Server Manager. (I am referring to total Admin+ ranks, who are in charge of supervising ZE)

Secondly, i think Punishments should be More severe, but not to everyone, but people who deserve it. People who often do map glitches and break the beforementioned rule. People who disrespect and admin's warnings and such. You might know i am sometimes agressive to rule breakers in Zombie Plague. But does it help? Definetly does. I have banned a player for 24 hours 2 or 3 times because he kept impersonating me after several warnings. Result? He obeys and respects me even more.

I think severe punishments would make players stop breaking rules and obeying them more in the future if they see that they can't mess around like that. I think that That behavior is making people quit playing on the Zombie Escape. I think Teamwork is the best, most exciting, most fun part of escaping zombies. Many people are not teaming with other humans and helping each other. That is what is really bugging me and probably a lot of other players.

If you agree or disagree, or have anything to add, write it in your reply.

@Turbo
    @SneeZ*
    @Suicide
    @Lord Death.
    Last edited by Nikad; 05-11-2018 at 02:10 AM.
    "I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Big Smoke, 1992

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SneeZ*     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 17 Hrs 55 Mins 10 Secs
    I agree that we should get admins but not too much
    Maybe around 6-5 is already enough
    and the punishment that is given to those who glitches the map and break things is already good enough(Slay,kick,ban)
    I agree that we should punish those who disrespects admins but not those who jokes with us.Admins love to joke around with the players
    closes things.One more thing if you play with some players who is dedicated enough like LeGion,Guerrila,csd,etc. they can team as always especially in jurassic4,blackmesa6,potcfabi etc.But most of the players I know does not obey to this thing.Lastly you can call as fast as you want to some maps since you can hold the escaping vehicle.
    And we have more than 4 admins who is active a lot including PaiNNNN
    Zombie Escape :192.223.31.28:27015
    GO NOW & Enjoy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfLydx7DmDg

Server-Admin
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

CSGOJunkieYT     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hrs 11 Mins 14 Secs
    Even if im not an admin here. There is still a problem with your idea.
    The boxes can be hit accidentally due to recoil. (Especially your running)

ZP Head Admin
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Nikad     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 14 Hrs 25 Mins 50 Secs
    @CSGOJunkieYT what boxes? Vehicles and such are being triggered by buttons. The buttons are not activated by touch, but by 'using' them by pressing (default) E. A player can't accidentally use a button.
    "I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Big Smoke, 1992

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SneeZ*     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    I didn't say any words about boxes lol what boxes @CSGOJunkieYT?
    Don't say something u dont know about ze if you are only online there for 41 minutes sir @CSGOJunkieYT :http://www.gametracker.rs/server_pla...ame=CSGOJunkie
    GO NOW & Enjoy

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Turbo     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 21 Hrs 18 Mins 41 Secs
    @CSGOJunkieYT , what the hell are you talking about? you didn't even play 1 hour in ZE and you started saying things that makes no sense .
    And for you @Nikad I know what are you trying to say , rules are so clear but it doesn't mean that we must be triggered with the ZE players because most of them doesn't know the rules , so we should try to be soft with them ( it still depends on the case ) , what I'm trying to say is that ZE mod isn't an easy thing to deal with , I might ban the hole server if I apply your thoughts but ZE has grown up now its one of the best servers on the world now , I can't just let it go ...
    What we really need is to try to get those players to the forums which would make our mission easier to keep the server running smoothly .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SneeZ*     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    @Nikad @CSGOJunkieYT
    Just listen what Turbo says & Please dont talk some nuts to us.You can ask @FREEKILL him self how hard is it to control players in ze
    GO NOW & Enjoy

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Craig Jones     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    23 Hrs 47 Mins 38 Secs
    I think Zombie Escape is doing great right now. I don't think it's vital to stricten the rules at this very time.