User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Comp Glitch

  1. #1
    Server-Admin ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    ninja     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,118 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 13 Mins 28 Secs

    Comp Glitch

    So its been a few days. I havent been on and the weird comp glitch is still in my comp. So basically i cant OPEN any apps even steam, google, etc. Any of y’all geniuses can help me with this? Thanks bruddas


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ANARCHY!

  2. #2
    DR + Dust2 Staff
    AmerHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Palestine-Nablus
    Posts
    665
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Points
    14,514 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Wk 1 Day 14 Hrs 22 Mins 54 Secs
    What it says when you will try to get in anywhere?
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

    #Free_AhedTamimi





  3. #3
    Server-Admin ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    ninja     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,118 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 13 Mins 28 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by AmerHS View Post
    What it says when you will try to get in anywhere?
    Nothing, it just doesnt open. My gay porn is lost now JKJKJK


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ANARCHY!

  4. #4
    >>>>>Specialist Staff<<<<< Sickick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    Sickick     $ 0.00
    Points
    2,723 (18,000 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 15 Hrs 54 Mins 49 Secs
    what is ur operating system Windows XP?
    Sickick Staff



  5. #5
    Server-Admin ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    ninja     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,118 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 13 Mins 28 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickick View Post
    what is ur operating system Windows XP?
    Oh ho ho. I thought we didnt share computers? Anyways its windows 10


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ANARCHY!

  6. #6
    >>>>>Specialist Staff<<<<< Sickick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    Sickick     $ 0.00
    Points
    2,723 (18,000 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 15 Hrs 54 Mins 49 Secs
    problem occured after updating ur windows 10? right
    Sickick Staff



  7. #7
    Server-Admin ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    ninja     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,118 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 13 Mins 28 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickick View Post
    problem occured after updating ur windows 10? right
    Nope, I updated windows 10 for already months ago. Its just when i turn on my comp it doesnt open anything.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ANARCHY!

  8. #8
    Head Admin Craig Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    179
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    Craig Jones     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,664 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    19 Hrs 15 Mins 22 Secs
    I feel u, man

  9. #9
    Server-Admin
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    CSGOJunkieYT     $ 0.00
    Points
    200 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 1 Hr 9 Mins 28 Secs
    1.Downloading Pirated Stuff? Download Malwarebytes or Antivirus you prefer

    2.PC Broken?
    Open CMD as Admin by pressing windows+x or find a way.
    then type sfc /scannow This May take Min or 1 Hour. It takes a while.

    Still Wouldnt work?
    3.Re-install Windows (Backup First)

    4.Check System Components.

    5.Restart PC

    6.Press CTRL+ALT+ESC. Then right click Windows Explorer then End Task. Then click click file uptop. then click Run New Task then type explorer.exe.

    Any more question add me or contact

  10. #10
    Server-Admin ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    ninja     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,118 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 13 Mins 28 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by CSGOJunkieYT View Post
    1.Downloading Pirated Stuff? Download Malwarebytes or Antivirus you prefer

    2.PC Broken?
    Open CMD as Admin by pressing windows+x or find a way.
    then type sfc /scannow This May take Min or 1 Hour. It takes a while.

    Still Wouldnt work?
    3.Re-install Windows (Backup First)

    4.Check System Components.

    5.Restart PC

    6.Press CTRL+ALT+ESC. Then right click Windows Explorer then End Task. Then click click file uptop. then click Run New Task then type explorer.exe.

    Any more question add me or contact
    1.No i dont download pirates stuff. Antivirus? I cant open Chrome, Cmd (both admin and not), regedit, task manager,etc.

    2.Cant open that.

    3.I’ll try.

    4.i’ll try.

    5.Doesn’t work, i tried couple of times.

    6. I’ll try.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ANARCHY!

  11. #11
    Server-Admin
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    CSGOJunkieYT     $ 0.00
    Points
    200 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 1 Hr 9 Mins 28 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja View Post
    1.No i dont download pirates stuff. Antivirus? I cant open Chrome, Cmd (both admin and not), regedit, task manager,etc.

    2.Cant open that.

    3.I’ll try.

    4.i’ll try.

    5.Doesn’t work, i tried couple of times.

    6. I’ll try.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you download anything when you notice the break of ur pc?

  12. #12
    Server-Admin ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    ninja     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,118 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 13 Mins 28 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by CSGOJunkieYT View Post
    Did you download anything when you notice the break of ur pc?
    Not at all. I turned on my comp, about to make a thread about me getting back to play again in L|S and i cant open chrome,steam,etc. So i guess its cuz i didnt turn on my comp for a long time


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ANARCHY!

  13. #13
    Server-Admin
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    CSGOJunkieYT     $ 0.00
    Points
    200 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 1 Hr 9 Mins 28 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja View Post
    Not at all. I turned on my comp, about to make a thread about me getting back to play again in L|S and i cant open chrome,steam,etc. So i guess its cuz i didnt turn on my comp for a long time


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Does anybody use your pc?

  14. #14
    Server-Admin ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    ninja     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,118 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 13 Mins 28 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by CSGOJunkieYT View Post
    Does anybody use your pc?
    Nope personal pc.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ANARCHY!

  15. #15
    Server-Admin
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    CSGOJunkieYT     $ 0.00
    Points
    200 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 1 Hr 9 Mins 28 Secs
    Check if you have a backup of your old restore point in windows so we can fix it easily.

    google it if you dont know it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •