Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Abby Dc     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 18 Hrs 10 Mins 42 Secs

Admin abuse

What's the admins name (The name at the time of the abuse): eVeeR

If you can get their SteamID to help us see who the admin is: STEAM_0:0:1989432157

The reason of this report. Why are you reporting them: Changing map without amx_vote, he just ask with amx_tsay change next map? And from 29/30 players are playing only 5 or 6 reply yes or no it means there is almost 23 or 24 players that don't want to change the map or don't even speak English as well. If he want to change the map there is a amx_vote to make a vote and make sure if the players want to change the map, thats basic.

Proof of the admin abusing their powers (Screenshots/demo/recording):

https://imgur.com/a/fn7DW1R https://imgur.com/a/o3y6u8f

I think if we pick that map we must wait till the map ends because there was no one complaing about the map, he change it when he can't kill Zombies or infects humans like others map cuz this one would be harder for him.
    Last edited by Abby Dc; 07-27-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Lost-Souls Clan Member -L eVeeR's Avatar
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

-L eVeeR     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 2 Days 2 Hrs 49 Mins 30 Secs
    I did not change. You told me you wanted change. a map. I asked a question that came back once. I say and repeat. I say young, do we change? a map. Tallat times. Everyone answered yes. I gave them the choice of map they liked. a map. But. a map. Changing. Automatically. Please check the chat
    Let the final festival be lavish and grand, just like how it was in the beginning. SeeN~ I am always waiting for your return

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

-L eVeeR     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    Check chat
    Let the final festival be lavish and grand, just like how it was in the beginning. SeeN~ I am always waiting for your return

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Abby Dc     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    Quote Originally Posted by -L eVeeR View Post
    I did not change. You told me you wanted change. a map. I asked a question that came back once. I say and repeat. I say young, do we change? a map. Tallat times. Everyone answered yes. I gave them the choice of map they liked. a map. But. a map. Changing. Automatically. Please check the chat
    I want the proof that i said yes.. 2 secounds before you change the map there said the next map will be: "X map" because i really don't remember the name, also there was remaining few minuts to change the map, you don't have to lie because there is the proof you did, any higher can check the gamepanel or the ftp where appear the console, this was like 15 min ago in zm_hydro so there will be all the proof enough for this.
    Last edited by Abby Dc; 07-27-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

-L eVeeR     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    Keep your limits. Do not dare tell me a lie. Everyone wants to change the map. When asked a question. For all NEXT MAP yes or no. Everyone said yes. Second, I gave them 3 options from the best maps. I respect the decisions of others. for this reason . I want to see them active. Fourth, if I do not change the map, say admin is not good. God does not respect the decisions of players. If you say who wants to change the map, Admin is not valid. In both cases. You just want to share. I really appreciate this. But I do not get a bad admin who does NEMS MOD alone in each round.
    Or admin. Which prevents the players. without reason

. This is the invalid Hua
    Please check the chat

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Abby Dc     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    Keep your limits. Do not dare tell me a lie. Everyone wants to change the map. When asked a question. For all NEXT MAP yes or no. Everyone said yes. Second, I gave them 3 options from the best maps. I respect the decisions of others. for this reason . I want to see them active. Fourth, if I do not change the map, say admin is not good. God does not respect the decisions of players. If you say who wants to change the map, Admin is not valid. In both cases. You just want to share. I really appreciate this. But I do not get a bad admin who does NEMS MOD alone in each round.
    Or admin. Which prevents the players. without reason

. This is the invalid Hua
    Please check the chat
    For you everyone is 6 or 7 players of 30? Thats for you everyone? Im telling you u lying cuz there is the proof that u change the map and just be patient @AmerHS is now checking the panel so there will be all the proof I won't make more spam till any higher solve this.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

-L eVeeR     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    A failed report. Indicates the level of your thinking. Please correct the words. Do not dare. It is better to accuse anyone of politeness

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

-L eVeeR     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    Go and train on your words

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Abby Dc     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    A failed report. Indicates the level of your thinking. Please correct the words. Do not dare. It is better to accuse anyone of politeness
    Your lvl is that you use translation? Thats good enough to see your good English, don't make spam cuz your words don't make sense

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

-L eVeeR     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    I have asked twice for this. Everyone who answered me was interested. Who should not. His silence indicates the signs of satisfaction. By any decision

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

-L eVeeR     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    I do not use the translator and thank you for the advice

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Abby Dc     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    I have asked twice for this. Everyone who answered me was interested. Who should not. His silence indicates the signs of satisfaction. By any decision
    You said well, you asked twice for this with amx_tsay not via amx_vote so you're doing a question that doesnt make sense for those players that don't speak English, you exposed yourself. With 1 question must be enough for know if the players want a change or not. In both questions only 6 or 7 players replied, good maths.

It's obvious you use translator, to be exactly Google one

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

-L eVeeR     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    I will not speak to you anymore. that is enough . I'm not wrong. In my decisions. Please take the right decision

Attachment 200

Lost-Souls Clan Member NiaGara~'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NiaGara~     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 6 Hrs 46 Mins 25 Secs
    Alright Enough , You guys must stop arguing and fighting ...we are here as one team , we are here to help the server to grow up and more...
    Eveer , however you must start a vote before voting for maps.. players keep focusing on the game so maybe they will not see your question... it's necessary and better to start a vote , if the result goes with yes then you are free to start a votemap.. , but remember you shall not do it every time... only when people complain about the current map...
    eveer please read the admins rules again...
    Next time it might be a big probleme for you..
    Warned/Closed !
    Last edited by NiaGara~; 07-27-2018 at 08:18 PM.