User Tag List

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Server-Admin ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    ninja     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,208 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 28 Mins 11 Secs

    Suggestion about the RPG/Bazooka

    There is a problem that must be nerfed from Deathmatch..
    The RPG/Bazooka.
    This weapon is too overpowered and is overused and just need to get nerfed.
    I see players camp in corners with an RPG and keeps spawn killing players from the corners that the enemy can't even hit.
    It's too annoying, I like the idea of the RPG/Bazooka but please, We need it to be nerfed.
    Ideas:
    Remove the scope.
    Add in a camp meter.
    Make it 100 points +
    Make a limit point of the RPG/Bazooka, (e.g, 3 Players have the Bazooka, you are not allowed to buy one)

    Anyways. I think that's it, Thank You For Reading.
    ANARCHY!

  2. #2
    DR + Dust2 Staff
    AmerHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Palestine-Nablus
    Posts
    824
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Points
    20,569 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Wk 3 Days 12 Hrs 23 Mins 40 Secs
    Hmm yea we know about it but a lot of people love using it lol..
    Anyways i would like to limit them 1-2 per team maybe.
    Last edited by AmerHS; 01-23-2018 at 09:37 AM.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

    #Free_AhedTamimi





  3. #3
    Server-Admin ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    ninja     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,208 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 28 Mins 11 Secs
    Updated. It just way to overkill..
    while playing, I discovered that when you shoot it, it has fucking aimlock? wtf?
    Who made this XD
    Please, limit it to 1 each team, it's way to annoying.
    Thank You. @FrozeN @Duck
    ANARCHY!

  4. #4
    Demo Reviewer Sh0cK[W]avE^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    151
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    Sh0cK[W]avE^     $ 0.00
    Points
    290 (2,320 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 5 Hrs 36 Secs
    in my opinion limiting it would be annoying too . if one or 2 players are allowed to buy it what will happen if they survived the whole map ?? wouldn't it be unfair to put the whole power in the hands of 1 or 2 players ???? . and it will be unfair for the rest players too ,since its really hard to kill them when they have a damn rocket launcher and like 300 hp from all the over kills . so it would be better if we just increased it price to 200 or even 300 point . or remove it completely

  5. #5
    DR + Dust2 Staff
    AmerHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Palestine-Nablus
    Posts
    824
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Points
    20,569 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Wk 3 Days 12 Hrs 23 Mins 40 Secs
    Well, yea i thought about it too lol..
    Even tho they don't have GodMode.. increasing points would be not really ez if you even checked the DM server.. Its like a menu like this
    10 Points
    20 Points
    30 Points
    40 Points
    And guns will be inside there so you're saying icrease it, we gotta make a new menu then but also removing it won't be a solution because everyone loves it lol..
    Idk i'd say just keep it how it's now just keep 4-5 maps that we know.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

    #Free_AhedTamimi





  6. #6
    Server-Admin ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    ninja     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,208 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 28 Mins 11 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by AmerHS View Post
    Well, yea i thought about it too lol..
    Even tho they don't have GodMode.. increasing points would be not really ez if you even checked the DM server.. Its like a menu like this
    10 Points
    20 Points
    30 Points
    40 Points
    And guns will be inside there so you're saying icrease it, we gotta make a new menu then but also removing it won't be a solution because everyone loves it lol..
    Idk i'd say just keep it how it's now just keep 4-5 maps that we know.
    That's the problem. It's either removing it completely, or it's either limiting it. But when i played, if you shoot the RPG, it literally follows the player.. I used it once, it happened to me.
    ANARCHY!

  7. #7
    Server-Admin ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    ninja     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,208 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 28 Mins 11 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0cK[W]avE^ View Post
    in my opinion limiting it would be annoying too . if one or 2 players are allowed to buy it what will happen if they survived the whole map ?? wouldn't it be unfair to put the whole power in the hands of 1 or 2 players ???? . and it will be unfair for the rest players too ,since its really hard to kill them when they have a damn rocket launcher and like 300 hp from all the over kills . so it would be better if we just increased it price to 200 or even 300 point . or remove it completely
    Agreed. Or maybe some Overkill weapons, make them to VIP Weapons?
    ANARCHY!

  8. #8
    DR + Dust2 Staff
    AmerHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Palestine-Nablus
    Posts
    824
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Points
    20,569 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Wk 3 Days 12 Hrs 23 Mins 40 Secs
    Stop saying remove lol..
    As i mentioned above people loves this gun and it never followed me u suck. Anyways in fy_snow2 its not really ez to kill with rpg, you will have a chance to kill the rpg player so limiting this gun and add the right maps would be good.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

    #Free_AhedTamimi





  9. #9
    Server-Admin ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    ninja     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,208 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 28 Mins 11 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by AmerHS View Post
    Stop saying remove lol..
    As i mentioned above people loves this gun and it never followed me u suck. Anyways in fy_snow2 its not really ez to kill with rpg, you will have a chance to kill the rpg player so limiting this gun and add the right maps would be good.
    lol XD I think i agree with you now lol limiting it and adding the right maps is good.
    ANARCHY!

  10. #10
    Staff Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    The pond near the open field
    Posts
    123
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    Duck     $ 0.00
    Points
    882 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    20 Hrs 39 Mins 50 Secs
    Easiest way is to remove it since I have no idea how to increase/decrease the price of it or limit it cus its a custom weapon and was custom coded.
    Ducks go quack.. I think..

  11. #11
    Server-Admin ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    ninja     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,208 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 28 Mins 11 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck View Post
    Easiest way is to remove it since I have no idea how to increase/decrease the price of it or limit it cus its a custom weapon and was custom coded.
    oooo, problem is people love using it, and what if the server population would decrease cause of the RPG being removed.
    ANARCHY!

  12. #12
    DR + Dust2 Staff
    AmerHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Palestine-Nablus
    Posts
    824
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Points
    20,569 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Wk 3 Days 12 Hrs 23 Mins 40 Secs
    @Duck a lot of people love it.. we can maybe just keep like 4-5 maps that will be good for the server, removing it would help as well but not sure if people will love server without RPG.

    Oh god, this @ninja already wrote the same lol
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

    #Free_AhedTamimi





  13. #13
    Server-Admin ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

    ninja     $ 0.00
    Points
    3,208 (0 Banked)
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hrs 28 Mins 11 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by AmerHS View Post
    @Duck a lot of people love it.. we can maybe just keep like 4-5 maps that will be good for the server, removing it would help as well but not sure if people will love server without RPG.

    Oh god, this @ninja already wrote the same lol
    This is an auto response, SMD PLEASE XD
    ANARCHY!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •