Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

CREEPER     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 9 Hrs 59 Mins 34 Secs

Dd2

Hey guys, how are you doing ?

How you can see in last days , dd2 server is DEAD! No more full server, mostly there play 5vs5, boost finished, etc..

We need to find the good and right way how to get more players there.. maybe anyone have good ideas?

What you say about to change map dd2 to dd2_2x2 when in server are playing 1vs1 , 2vs2 , 3vs3 , 4vs4 , 5vs5 because to play full map with 3vs3 is very boring and STUPID. Lets make like that -> when there are playing 5vs5 or less players then we are playing @ dd2_2x2 and when some players are coming in and we can play 6vs6 or more then server automatically change the map to dd2.

At this moment I think we donít need anymore admins @ dd2 , because the server is almost empty everyday and we have some admins who are online everyday! Just my opinion about that!

+ We need to get more members here , we need to make some activities, make something new, maybe anyone have any ideas? We need better to do and work with marketing, advertising, etc..

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Suicide :)     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    5 Days 2 Hrs 34 Mins 55 Secs
    My opinion is that what we need is advertising to call people in groups of cs1.6 on facebook to make videos for youtube we need to do a lot of publicity and see how the servers begin to grow, for example the zombie escape today reached 30 players online and kept at least 20 players all afternoon and that does not advertise on this server, and you're right the dd2 is fallen almost no one enters and in my opinion is a good server, I go back and repeat what lack is publicity for people to know the server because it is not well known.

DR + Dust2 Staff
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 1 Day 18 Hrs 50 Mins 27 Secs
    Well maybe we can share our Dust2 server in groups and invite people to join, the server will be boosted after like 3 days, the problem is Dust2 server is like a Classic server.. Usually players will join other servers to play because they will see that something new may happen but in Dust2 if people joined without their Friends it may not be that fun especially if there was no Admin as well, so try to have friends in server let people feel that this server is really good let them have fun playing not just like joining/killing/dying/leaving, try to make it better for them than just that, called "Fun/Enjoy".

We surely do need new members & to advertise in pages/groups but the help from our admins can be really helpful like if most of admins went to advertise servers/clan in (maybe) Facebook cs groups that would be really helpful, for new members try to invite your friends invite people in server like you try to help us getting members & players..

For adding full Dust2 maps, i already thought about this long time ago but then i'm not sure like i'm not sure if people would like to play 1 of them or not, De_dust2 map is usually popular so maybe when it will change to another version of Dust2 some people may leave the server like you know some people won't like all the maps which will let them leave, i'm not sure tho..

@Jesus Christ @Flawless @Lil Pump @ninja @CSGOJunkieYT @Barbara. @Dab MasTeR @Nikad @premjit92 @Nour Sahle @CREEPER @Mr-PRO @chab bilal @Suicide opinions please.
    Also admins if you can advertise our community in facebook cs groups or anywhere that won't bother the Owners of it then advertise there and invite your friends to this clan, let's grow this clan up, i believe you all can help so let it be and help us out to grow much faster!

PS I'll be doing some giveaways soon so be ready for that, i'm sure these giveaways gonna be crazy, like surelu all of you guys gonna like them! Be ready for that.
    Last edited by AmerHS; 03-30-2018 at 03:24 AM.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Time Online
    count on me! I have no problem in advertising on the servers of this beautiful community, I have a Facebook account where I am in many groups of CS1.6 in which I spent several months advertising on my cousin's server, so so I have many friends of cs1.6 and I am in many groups in that facebook account and from now on I will start advertising without any problem about the servers.

in case you want to add me and talk about something : https://www.facebook.com/JayroFrezBoySwagger

ZP Head Admin
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Nikad     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 14 Hrs 20 Mins 42 Secs
    Hm, i don't play on DD2, but i know how that goes, i'll say +1.

Server-Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

premjit92     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    11 Hrs 46 Mins 12 Secs
    Yes Advertising can help to grow the clan but i personally thinks that there has to be some changes in our dd2 server like new sounds, costumes for others, designed guns, Etc. which will attract more players.
    Just my opinion.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

CREEPER     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 9 Hrs 59 Mins 34 Secs
    @AmerHS You remember my last topic about DD2 suggestions and I told about fun in our dd2 server ?!

So, I will repeat again, before first round we need to make fun round like everyone are running only with knife or with HE granade.

In google we can check new plugins, maybe someone will find some good plugins.

Yes, the best way how to get more members it’s to do -> ADVERTISING AND MARKETING!

Lets go guys, everyone can do little bit for this community and i’m sure everyone can help to make this community more popular.

DR + Dust2 Staff
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    Yea warmup plugin.. Gonna add soon hopefully!
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Nour Sahle     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 5 Hrs 47 Mins 26 Secs
    Hey!
    I knew that DD2 server recently down, but also i found a good way to let player having fun in the server.
    Ok......
    My idea is to add some skins in dd2 server or add points to reach new skins. If you guys need any help with skins, i'll help.
    This is my opinion.
    do you know something about life (i'm not)

https://postimg.org/image/6v8fqm0mv/

Trial Demo Reviewer Motasem Sahle's Avatar
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Motasem Sahle     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 5 Hrs 42 Mins 36 Secs
    As Nour said, why do not we put some skins for players and guns to increase the number of players? so Why not put some points so you can assemble a certain number and you can open the weapons and others

so we make the player keep and continue to investigate and open all forms (forms of weapons)

i can help with that Thanks.
    Motasem Sahle

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Lil Pump     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    3 Hrs 43 Mins 51 Secs
    i think we need to make it in to a pub instead of just dust because people get sick of it .
    bitch cant tell me shit

DR + Dust2 Staff
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    @Nour Sahle @Motasem Sahle @dar al Sahle xd
    Anyways Dust2 server is like a classic server people will join cause they won't have a lot of downloads like fps won't be fucked lol @Lil Pump imma ban you and your brother hahaha, Dust2 server is way better than Classic because if server has only like 5 players and map was inferno or nuke then RIP.. Gonna take years until you kill each others lol

#Free_AhedTamimi

Trial Demo Reviewer Motasem Sahle's Avatar
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Motasem Sahle     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 5 Hrs 42 Mins 36 Secs
    Last edited by Motasem Sahle; 03-31-2018 at 07:51 AM.
    Motasem Sahle

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Time Online
    It would be nice some skins like that look very good, I support you @Motasem Sahle

DR + Dust2 Staff
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    @Motasem Sahle i just told you why lol, maybe we can add for VIP only but for all players it will fuck the fps and people will start lagging..

#Free_AhedTamimi