In-Game Nick: KapTin #Live Palestianin

SteamID/ValveID: STEAM_0:1:229961680

Please select any languages you speak fluently.:
    English

Timezone: GMT +3

How long have you been playing Counter Strike for?: since 2012 maybe

How long have you been playing on -L|S- ?: 3 week

How much time you spent on our forums?: iam alyaws here online

Do you have any previous experience as a demo reviewer?:: Yes I was DR , called P3X

Explain the role and responsibilities of a demo reviewer:: When any member reported hacker, The DR Should check The Demo that he is Hacker or no like ( Wallhack, Speed hack ,Bhop script ,Aimbot ,ect.)and if member made unban Request the member must uploud SS to see that he is not hacker or anything and also no one DR here, so that i applcation DR and Help .

What are the characteristics of a demo reviewer?:: DR must be old player and he must be experience and knows all of the hacks kinds,and he must be able to handle the situation successfuly .

Why are you interested on being a demo reviewer?:: Becouse i want to help community and Ban Cheater

Any additional information we should know of?: iam ready to get test
    Last edited by Kaptin; 12-03-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Well i'm not completely sure if you fit this job, you're a good player/friend, you're really active, you reported few cheaters i check them all, but like these cheaters are "SpeedHack" "Aimbot+WallHack" "Aimbot" i didn't find that you did report/ban any WallHackers just wh, like something that sometimes will be not easy to catch, i do really trust on what can you do, you're active and mature but maybe not enough, maybe try to improve yourself.
    Please Don't get me wrong i just want you to be better, maybe no. Or maybe we can give him a chance like trial or something, #Vouch4Trial.
    Last edited by AmerHS; 12-03-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Server Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

MoZa !     $ 0.00
    You are a good player,active,reported many cheaters.....
    i think you'd better improve urself to be a good demo reviewer
    i will give u a chance <3
    #Vouch4Trial.

Demo Reviewer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NEVER FAIL     $ 0.00
    Do you have any previous experience as a demo reviewer?:: Yes I was DR , called P3X
    ok Well, They created community few weeks ago, and this so weird. i know you can't use (banlist website) Because you are talking about DR Trial If you knew you didn't say that.

Why are you interested on being a demo reviewer?:: Becouse i want to help community and Ban Cheater
    you can help us at admin and banning cheater and keep clean server.

And not enough report cheater. lol look ur ban active, you have only 4 bans this even not enough for Trial DR im sorry

this not a no vouch i'm saying all truth.

Regards With love. @FrozeN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

FrozeN     $ 0.00
    Sorry Kaptin , Your Application has been #Denied For the Following reasons :
    1- You're not active as much as the demo reviewer must be as i talked with a lot of admins and members about their opinions about you.
    2- You're not ready to be a demo reviewer with almost "10" Repots , have at least 40 to show that you're active enough and able to catch different types of hacks
    3- being in charge in our community for 3 weeks isn't enough to get accepted as a Demo Reviewer that fast , you got accepted as a permanent admin recently , we're still not sure "Demo Reviewer" rank will really fit you.
    4- Please Improve your English , you do not speak English fluently as a demo reviewer must be.
    I really wish to see you as a demo reviewer someday in the future but you need to improve a lot of things before that.
    Those reasons were written from what i heard and discussed with others , not from my creation.
    This Thread has been #Denied
    you may re'-apply after 1 week from now on.
    #Denied / Closed & Moved .
    Last edited by FrozeN; 12-04-2017 at 04:17 AM.