122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Russian mafia     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 19 Hrs 21 Mins 45 Secs

Unban

[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin -L|S-MR-PRO.
    [AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
    [AMXBans] Banned Nickname : Russian mafia
    [AMXBans] Reason : ' Cheater '
    [AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' VALVE_8 : 0 : 146951682 '

Server: dust 2 24/7

I would like to see his evidence. And the reason "Cheater" what does it mean? Your admin even doesn't know what kind of hacks I used. Is it okay for your servers? To allow admin to ban a player without any reason? Someone typed in the chat that "Russian mafia wallhack" and this admin recorded a demo (I hope) and just banned me for nothing, guys I respect admins but to ban players without any reason...that's not good at all. I have been playing cs for about 10 years...jesus..he banned me for nothing...I really want to see his proof. Thanks.

Dust2 Staff In Charge ~ Beast SeeN~'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SeeN~     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    5 Days 20 Hrs 49 Mins 57 Secs
    @Mr-PRO , can you post the demo here , thanks.

Russian mafia , it's not okay to ban players for no reason on our servers , once we review the demo we will make a decision about your ban , thank you for your time.
    Let the final festival be lavish and grand, just like how it was in the beginning.

Server-Admin
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

CSGOJunkieYT     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    1 Day 4 Hrs 34 Mins 33 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless View Post

Russian mafia , it's not okay to ban players for no reason on our servers , once we review the demo we will make a decision about your ban , thank you for your time.
    Mr-Pro Has quit L|S remember?

Lost-Souls Co-Owner | Best Aboozer
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 4 Days 3 Hrs 47 Mins 2 Secs
    @CSGOJunkieYT He didn't really, forgot to trash that thread lol.
    Anyways you could say that in Discord, Admins aren't really allowed to post here, whatever that resigining thread will be trashed lol
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Russian mafia     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 19 Hrs 21 Mins 45 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless View Post

I hope you guys are not that young like he is. He is 18 years old, I checked his admin Application and I have checked other admin applications and as I can see you appointed admin access to people who 15-16 years old. Say the least of it that's very bad. Because these admins will always ban good players like me and other players might don't have a time for making Unban Appeal and you will lose these players forever. I was curious when I saw 15-16 years old and they are admins now. Why do I think like that? They are too young for it, they don't have enough experience in cs 1.6 to identify players like me and better players than me. I have a good reaction, I use my headphones, I use my skill, I use my intuition and they don't. They just see a strong player and just give a ban for him, that's it. So, what do you think about it guys? I would like to hear your opinion about it.

Lost-Souls Co-Owner | Best Aboozer
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 4 Days 3 Hrs 47 Mins 2 Secs
    Well, it's not about age it's about maturity, most of our admins won't fail with their demo test, if it would be about age then CS 1.6 would be dead already.
    I'm 17 YO tho, but it's not about age, i do know how to code few things in forums/servers i know how to take care how to do a lot of things(That means i should never be accepted as Admin because i'm 17 YO)?

Most of admins are really helping in this community, each 1 help with his way, i can't just remove most of admins for "Too young(20-)" because they are mature enough for this position.

That's the point when someone will get ban like this and he will be unbanned then the admin will be punished or like won't just ignore that he failed with 1 of the unban appeals.

Anyways the admin has failed to get the demo so your ban will be removed, sorry for that, btw sometimes admin can fail which can let him improve himself and like get a better knowledge, but still unfair bans not allowed here..
    Sorry for your ban, Unbanned , due to the lack of evidence/proof.

Closed/Moved.

Edit : Flawless reply , thank you thank you , ik its long and unnecessary but maybe i can explain abit more.
    The age doesn't really matter that much , older Players are most likely to have more experience however what really matters is how many hours you spent on the game , let's say a 42 year old man applied for admin position although he has 100 hour on record , according to your logic he is qualified which is wrong , on the other hand we have this 16 year old 3000 hours on record teenager according yo your logic he is not qualified which is also wrong.

for instance , this 18 year old player , who plays on esl and his team is currently ranked 2 worldwide. https://www.hltv.org/player/11816/ropz (ignore the version of counterstrike.)

Again according to your logic if this guy applies for admin here , we should deny it cause he is 18... "too young" is the reason to deny his app ignoring how many hours he got on record and his skill level , i hope i explained my point well.

Now about our admins banning "good players" or "Strong players" Yes that happens sometimes unfortunately , i do agree that some of our admins lacks the required experience to judge pro players but pro players rarely joins anyway , and again some and not all of our admins.

I am glad that you made an unban request instead of just abandoning the community ! , i apologies for this inconvenience ban. @Russian mafia this is my opinion that you asked for @Flawless talking.
    Last edited by SeeN~; 04-18-2018 at 01:54 PM.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi