12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NinjaSide     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    16 Hrs 12 Mins 50 Secs

Campers Dust2 Issue

This is not exactly a report at all but im really annoy of those campers in Dust2 Server they are more than 3 or 4 campers in Tspawn, I could report them but make a report of a camper while there is an admin "Rambo" is useless, i've complaing against campers for around 2 maps (You can check it in chat logs) This Rambo give a Sh*t about it. Most of the players in the server are complaing about it and he only said -Do you objetive- He even didnt slap/slay/kick or ban any campers. I told him like 20 times there was 2 campers like 10 min ago "Drew Love" "Oscar Perez" and he give a Sh""t what i said, he only said Bomb is important and they can camp instead the bomb is not planted.. I really get mad and said "Are you blind or you have only 2 days playing?" What class of admin only care about play? Even after said that the next round after that he being to camper in tspawn like thinking "I dont give a fu"k what you say"

Im really pissed of because we all want to play fairly but this admin won't help the server to keep it. Maybe i have to chill out but please do something with this. Most of the server are complaing about it.

Proof of console:

*DEAD* WINCHESTER : oscar perez camping base rambo
    *DEAD* t('.'t) ` Ra[M]bO^ #fingers : yea but the bomb was not down
    *DEAD*(Antiterrorista) NinjaSide : Drew Love is the most camping player ever
    *DEAD*(Antiterrorista) NinjaSide : You even didnt do anything yet
    WINCHESTER : oscar perez fuck camping base
    *DEAD* NinjaSide : Rambo are you blind? Do you even check campers?
    *DEAD* WINCHESTER : grava o drew ai hhahaha (This was the other camper guy)
    *DEAD* NinjaSide : This guy stay in spawn whole map
    t('.'t) ` Ra[M]bO^ #fingers : PLEASE DO YOUR OBJECTIVE
    *DEAD* -L|S- OREI : motivo vai campera na casa do crl (This is Brazillian in English mean Reason of ban camper in home)
    *DEAD* NinjaSide : Is that all what you have to say do your objetive?
    *DEAD* Rigby : oscar perez esta campeando...marica...ejem ejem (Oscar Perez is camping... Bullshit)
    *DEAD* -L|S- OREI : tienes muchos campers (You have a lot of campers)
    *DEAD* NinjaSide : You have 5 campers in tspawn
    *DEAD* NinjaSide : And you only care about play
    t('.'t) ` Ra[M]bO^ #fingers : if the bomb is down and they camp instead of trying to plant it its camping (Camping in tspawn is trying to plant? In what world that make sense?)
    -L|S- OREI : slay campers rambo
    -L|S- OREI : everyone trs camping in door
    *DEAD* -L|S- OREI : you camp now rambo ?
    *DEAD* CACHORRAO : na base galera (Brazillian: In base everyone)

This is what happened you guys can check it in chat logs everything will appear there.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SneeZ*     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    6 Days 7 Hrs 56 Mins 1 Sec
    I thought this isue is already resolved by the Camp Meter plugin
    am I [email protected] @AmerHS
    Zombie Escape Legends Never Die
    IP:192.223.31.28:27015
    Love The gameplay,Hate the rule breakers

Lost-Souls Clan Member NinjaSide's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NinjaSide     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    16 Hrs 12 Mins 50 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by SneeZ* View Post
    I thought this isue is already resolved by the Camp Meter plugin
    am I [email protected] @AmerHS
    There is the camper zone, but they are running to greenbox and back to tspawn, doing that everytime.. Of that way the camp meter won't damage you, let me you show you with a demo what they are doing

This: http://www.mediafire.com/file/f83p57...t49/camper.dem

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SneeZ*     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    6 Days 7 Hrs 56 Mins 1 Sec
    Ouuu
    I see...
    I think it should be replaced with the "No camp here 8 second" plugin maybe
    Zombie Escape Legends Never Die
    IP:192.223.31.28:27015
    Love The gameplay,Hate the rule breakers

Unstoppable
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Russian mafia     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    5 Days 3 Hrs 41 Mins 59 Secs
    Well, campers are campers. They are everywhere. What I noticed that players concern about it only when they were killed by a camper. In my opinion they camp because they can't rush somewhere. It is like a weak player who doesn't know that he must defuse/plant c4.

When round starts we have 2:30 and I really like it. So I don't see something bad to camp like 1 minute or even 1:30 minute. Just say what's wrong with it? You have 1 minute to plant c4. That's more than enough to do it.

The reason why some players don't like campers at T spawn because you try to rush but you got killed by a camper. So..you are CT..your objective to defend A or B..you can camp there..or just wait for your enemies..what's wrong with it? If you want to rush somewhere you can play for T side.

And sure if I see any player who camps almost or the whole round I do some actions against him.

I really don't see a big problem in it. I very rarely find a player who camps almost or the whole round.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NinjaSide     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    16 Hrs 12 Mins 50 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian mafia View Post
    Well, campers are campers. They are everywhere. What I noticed that players concern about it only when they were killed by a camper. In my opinion they camp because they can't rush somewhere. It is like a weak player who doesn't know that he must defuse/plant c4.

When round starts we have 2:30 and I really like it. So I don't see something bad to camp like 1 minute or even 1:30 minute. Just say what's wrong with it? You have 1 minute to plant c4. That's more than enough to do it.

The reason why some players don't like campers at T spawn because you try to rush but you got killed by a camper. So..you are CT..your objective to defend A or B..you can camp there..or just wait for your enemies..what's wrong with it? If you want to rush somewhere you can play for T side.

And sure if I see any player who camps almost or the whole round I do some actions against him.

I really don't see a big problem in it. I very rarely find a player who camps almost or the whole round.
    Ct's role: Protect bombsites and c4 when is down.

Tt's role: Rush faster to Bombsite, plant the bomb and cover it, there is not point in stay in spawn.

Edit: Here's the proof that OSCAR PEREZ does what im saying even when the bomb is planted.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6argxhh8vrhh85t/oscar.dem
    Last edited by NinjaSide; 05-09-2018 at 02:02 AM.

Unstoppable
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Russian mafia     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaSide View Post
    Ct's role: Protect bombsites and c4 when is down.

Tt's role: Rush faster to Bombsite, plant the bomb and cover it, there is not point in stay in spawn.
    Faster? Why faster? They can plant at any time, no? There is a point to stay in spawn. For example most of the CT went to the long and they are going to rush T spawn but we stopped them there and killed a few and then we can rush long or just go to plant c4. This is my example and sometimes I do it. It really works and we can easily win the round. Or instead this we can choose your option to go somewhere and stuck there. And when CT do their rush to the T spawn we will loose everything when they come from our back. This is the point.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NinjaSide     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    16 Hrs 12 Mins 50 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian mafia View Post
    Faster? Why faster? They can plant at any time, no? There is a point to stay in spawn. For example most of the CT went to the long and they are going to rush T spawn but we stopped them there and killed a few and then we can rush long or just go to plant c4. This is my example and sometimes I do it. It really works and we can easily win the round. Or instead this we can choose your option to go somewhere and stuck there. And when CT do their rush to the T spawn we will loose everything when they come from our back. This is the point.
    No, they can't plant anytime they want, you have 20 secounds to get out of the spawn, exactly 20 secounds dude, sometimes 30 depends of the server that you are playing or the rules you are implemented, but the real role of a Terrorist is plant the bomb fast and cover it, i've playing for a lot time dude i know how this works. But out of this im not talking about this, im talking about Rambo actions, he must take care also of Campers not only about hacks.. Then whats the point in apply for adminship when you will only care about play? If you want to play then don't apply for it and play as you want

Unstoppable
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Russian mafia     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    Okay I am not going to continue it Dude this is just the public server with weak players, campers, hackers and etc.

I will stay with my opinion and you with yours, that is okay, not a big deal.

User
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SeeN~     $ 0.00
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Time Online
    6 Days 22 Hrs 14 Mins 14 Secs
    They can plant the bomb whenever they feel like it , that doesn't mean they can hang around the map and smoke cigarettes at double doors.

I have warned Oscar twice already , so 2 hours ban will be applied if he's seen camping again as a TT.

Camping at spawn point is not allowed especially for TT even if the c4 is dropped there they can't just camp there and bait cts for instance , they are supposed to carry on their objectives by picking it up and finding a way to plant it wasting time at spawn point is not a legal way to do so on our server.

Thank you for reporting @NinjaSide

DrewLove and Oscar
    @Lil Pump @ninja @CSGOJunkieYT @Princess99Samantha @Dab MasTeR @chab bilal @t('.'t)` Rambo @Mr-PRO @Suicide @SneeZ* @Russian mafias @Vinicius Sempkoskis @premjit92 , you see em camping you ban em for 2 hours without a warning ( Yes i tagged all admins cause it's easier)
    Last edited by SeeN~; 05-09-2018 at 03:33 AM.
    Let the final festival be lavish and grand, just like how it was in the beginning.

Lost-Souls Co-Owner | Best Aboozer
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 4 Days 16 Hrs 28 Mins 15 Secs
    Also i'll replace the current plugin with another plugin soon, the other plugin will be like just for people who's in T Spawn or like fishy places it will count for them then will kick or slay them..
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi