35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NiaGara'     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    6 Days 10 Hrs 26 Mins 17 Secs

[ZE] Admine Abuse Mohammad Legion !

What's the admins name (The name at the time of the abuse): Mohammad Legion [IRAN]
    If you can get their SteamID to help us see who the admin is: VALVE_5:0:2041693948 187
    The reason of this report. Why are you reporting them: Since the zombies also got the escape transport "son goku" was on the escpae transport ... as mohammad turned into zombie he slapped him many times to get rid of him from that place so zombie can kill him and end the round quickly (Ps: zombies was also on escape transport he didn't call fast or anything else also the explosion didn't came out), Please Take an action on this guy he is ruining the gameplay ... (son goku didn't escape even he is the last human waiting for explosion and he got killed from zombies cause he got pushed away cuz of slaps"
    Proof of the admin abusing their powers (Screenshots/demo/recording):
    1- First screen , here is the place where he the player was , you all know that place ...and zombies can reach it as well by jumping on the other side ... so there is no need to slap him..
    https://i.imgur.com/Hc8TKyY.png
    2- look where he went of when he got slapped for 5 times or more ( you shouldn't slap aplayer more than 3 times) : https://i.imgur.com/AkWcAut.png
    3- you can see here the abuser asking for the only survivor to jump as he got infected(mohammed got infected) : https://i.imgur.com/J4MQPn7.png
    4- Screen that he slapped him for several times (you can read that warrior player killed son goku with claws proof that he was last survivor ): https://i.imgur.com/AaTcBTS.png
    5- laughing about this ? https://i.imgur.com/CfWf8XG.png
    Last edited by NiaGara'; 06-15-2018 at 03:28 AM.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Turbo     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    3 Days 18 Hrs 29 Mins 20 Secs
    @Mohamad LeGion explain yourself .

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SneeZ*     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    5 Days 17 Hrs 10 Mins 27 Secs
    @Mohamad LeGion
    What the hell is this,Your using your admin access for your own goods and ruining the others.I was wrong about you ONCE again.Please if you think you can use your powers for your goods,you are absolutely wrong. @Turbo @Rover4c check this out,Rover was right
    Zombie Escape Legends Never Die
    IP:192.223.31.28:27015
    Love The gameplay,Hate the rule breakers

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Mohamad LeGion     $ 0.00
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Time Online
    1 Day 22 Hrs 23 Mins 16 Secs
    hi guys
    I do not accept his words we were in a mapi and everyone was killed and there was only one person alive in the name of this person's son goku he took time. He was standing on the top of the train and the zombies could not reach him. I told him Human jump and fight zombie but he did not listen to me. I slaped him several times but he went to the place where I got off the train and I slay him.

I'm against the fact that the time spent on the wrong things. In all my work first on maps like jurassic.V2...... I first slap several times if I did not listen slay

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NiaGara'     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohamad LeGion View Post
    hi guys
    I do not accept his words we were in a mapi and everyone was killed and there was only one person alive in the name of this person's son goku he took time. He was standing on the top of the train and the zombies could not reach him. I told him Human jump and fight zombie but he did not listen to me. I slaped him several times but he went to the place where I got off the train and I slay him.

I'm against the fact that the time spent on the wrong things. In all my work first on maps like jurassic.V2...... I first slap several times if I did not listen slay
    Wtf??? all zombies can reach him fast by jump on other side .... and why the hell are you lieing ??? did you slayed him???
    Zombies killed him not you , and he is the last escaper how could he fight 10 zombies ??? and why couldn't you just stop until explosion happens

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Time Online
    zombies can not kill him He was on the left side of the train and could not stop him. He could jump from the train and easily fight them easily. I told him and slaped. He did not listen.
    He only had time to spend the game on his work please pay attention and look carefully look at the next game let's report
    Good Luck

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

NiaGara'     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    zombies can not kill him He was on the left side of the train and could not stop him. He could jump from the train and easily fight them easily. I told him and slaped. He did not listen.
    He only had time to spend the game on his work please pay attention and look carefully look at the next game let's report
    Good Luck
    EXPLOSION DIDN'T HAPPEN YET , so you need to wait... and all zombies can reach that place by jumping i already did many times..

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SneeZ*     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    @Mohamad LeGion
    What if i was the one who slapped u and u were the last human on the escaping vehicle?you may come here and say "sneez abused his admin"
    Please stop slapping players so you can infect them.It mat cause them to leave and wont comeback

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Time Online
    I do not believe it at all I say zombies could not kill that person. I'm not slaying someone like that.

I told her when I called her son goky jump and fight 2 times but did not listen. What does it mean to you?
    When I slap him and he goes to the corner from the top of the train what????!!!
    He only took time and I do not like it at all

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Rover4c     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    3 Days 1 Hr 55 Mins 16 Secs
    Usually when situations like this happen @Mohamad LeGion you aren't allowed to slap/slay neither ct or t unless he's the last one on the vehicle and the ct's or t's fell down..You only slap/slay the ones that fell down.For ex:Yesterday on ze_amazonas_beta i was the last on helicopter and only then i started slaying the zombies.Even though there might be 1 remaining in the heli he could still get me so don't slap/slay just for your sake.What do you think if u'd be getting slapped/slayed and you won fair and square but the admin still decides ct didn't win?
    Last edited by Rover4c; 06-15-2018 at 05:43 AM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Time Online
    He only had time to spend his work
    He did not pay attention to the admin game. I knew zombies could not kill him because he was on the left side of the train.
    In the old days I saw sneez on a map of the jurassic park that those who do not drop from the helicopter and ZM can not kill them. It's just like this. Zm could not kill him.
    @NiaGara' He really did not pay attention to him and his position I request to see you better

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

SneeZ*     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    @Mohamad LeGion
    My case not the same as urs
    You slapped a player before the explosion was made.
    On my case i have to slay those players cuz its impossible for the zm to infect that high.if it was possible I wouldn't slay them

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Turbo     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    3 Days 18 Hrs 29 Mins 20 Secs
    hi guys
    Now , this is so stupid .
    The hole mod is named : Zombie Escape , not Zombies has to kill the Humans , That means that humans has to do all it takes to escape not the opposite , and what I'm seeing you said "Zombies couldn't reach him " , so it means that if he didn't let them kill him he is doing a wrong thing? Are you stupid or acting like a one?!! That made my day .
    So you don't even understand what is the mod about?

Read the rules again , because this is your last warning , next mistake and you are out ,
    because this was so ridiculous .

Closed/Moved