Deuces     $ 0.00
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Time Online
    4 Hrs 54 Mins 22 Secs

Deuces uban

*Your SteamID is required otherwise we can't unbanned you: STEAM_0 : 0 : 384079
    *The reason. Why you were banned in the first place: Aimbot
    Your ingame name: Deuces / 4.
    *The name of the admin who banned you: Nikad
    *Ban URL (the Hacker reports where you were reported)
    [AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin -L|S- # Nikad.
    [AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
    [AMXBans] Banned Nickname : deuces
    [AMXBans] Reason : ' Aimbot '
    [AMXBans] You can complain about your ban at WwW.LsGamerZ.CoM
    [AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 384079 '
    [AMXBans] Your IP : ' 173.52.52.160 '
    *Which server where you banned on: De_dust2 24/7
    *Why we should give you another chance and proof of innocence(Check cstrike folder for any screenshots). Explain: -My steam profile is fair enough. -I mean i found it funny getting banned by 9 diggit or non steamer who doesn't have enough of knowledge of viewing certain things. (Just my opinion don't get it wrong)
    P.S tbh i didn't even wanted to give any of my attention to this ban its not worth of wasting my time in such a dead game but i had such a nice verbal conversation with the admin that banned me. So, Yea why not.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (97.1 KB, 13 views)

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Turbo     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 21 Hrs 18 Mins 41 Secs
    @Nikad provide the demo please

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Motasem Sahle     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    3 Days 4 Hrs 57 Mins 24 Secs
    @Nikad can u send the demos and explain about that
    Motasem Sahle

ZP Head Admin
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Nikad     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    2 Days 14 Hrs 20 Mins 14 Secs
    @Deuces to be fair you started it..

But i think you're gonna get unbanned. . For now.

My demos might have gotten corrupted. Not 100% sure.
    @Motasem Sahle

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ycshcu...ot-deuces2.dem

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c9dpoe...bot-deuces.dem

Can you read them?

EDIT: The thread was moved and closed, i couldn't post one more reply.. Here it is since there is no other way to send it.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/xwvu24...d/unknown1.png
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/00c9z3...f/unknown2.png

These are the screenshots of my chat with Deuces before i got pissed off.

@Flawless Thank you for reviewing the demo and stating the facts.

@Deuces

I wanted to unban you because there was a lack of evidence. But you didn't show any respect and started insulting me by calling me, as seen in the screenshots above, an animal, telling me that i have 0 knowledge.
    You also didn't stop yapping about how there are other communities who "Check a player before they ban him".

I guess i understand that behaviour and those words, sometimes happens to me as well. I forgive you, but please watch it with other admins because some of them aren't as easy going as i am.

I was in spectator mode, i was spectating your for 5-6 rounds.

I didn't ban you because i Thought you had hacks. I've watched your gameplay and it seemed out of ordinary.

You said that i was defending my position when i know i am wrong. That is incorrect.

You do not know me so well, but i am honest, and if i thought i was wrong, i would have said so from the beginning and would have fixed my mistakes.

This Might be a wrongful ban, but it is the first wrongful ban i have made on LS and i've been an admin here since 7th of February. That's like 3 months.

As i said already, please learn to respect people. As i said, and i wasn't lying, i would have unbanned you last night, but you kept disrespecting me and insulting me.
    Last edited by Nikad; 05-06-2018 at 04:51 PM.
    "I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Big Smoke, 1992

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Flawless     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    4 Days 17 Hrs 7 Mins 38 Secs
    Greetings LS community :

I usually avoid interfering in unban requests however this case is a special one.

First of all Nikad is a trusted admin in our community and pissing him off is not easy , as you can see you took the screenshot from the middle of the page which displays a small part of the conversation, how convenient , convinced , 100 percent legit , good job !!

So i hope i clarified how useless and meaningless the attachment in your request is.

2nd of all : Demo 1 : 27:48 sign of silent aim.
    Demo 2 : No signs of aimbot.

3rd of all : with your 6 digit steam account you should know that getting banned on 300+ ranked servers is a common thing because your skill level is different and your play style is based on experience, sounds... , if you actually played 2k hours + and still that's how you react when you get banned : then GG mate you probably played em in a local network where no1 ever gets banned unfairly.

Nikad - Today at 7:34 AM
    why would i care
    i'm an animal right

Tim-NN - Today at 7:35 AM
    and a kid aswell
    come voice chat

Nikad - Today at 7:36 AM
    What's that supposed to mean?

Tim-NN - Today at 7:36 AM
    i'm waiting for unban and you to spec me and you feel like talking come to voice chat
    i'm done texting

Nikad - Today at 7:36 AM
    So am i. I ain't unbanning you. Make an appeal if you think it's wrongful

Tim-NN - Today at 7:37 AM
    rofl
    ok
    and screanshot

Nikad - Today at 7:37 AM
    I did not ss
    i did

Nikad - Today at 7:37 AM
    You had aimbot

yea man
    i am
    on 6 digit steam account
    with 5k hours
    i open aimbot
    to get VAC and 2 days
    are you that mental ?
    or just a kit ?
    d
    or no knoweledge ?
    tell me ?

Alright ! beautiful way to talk with an admin , listen you said you took a screenshot , all i see is an attachment of you teasing our guy , so post the screenshot you "took".

silent aim, auto bhope + No recoil hacks/scripts doesn't show up in screenshots just clarifying that for you , maybe you never used hacks before so yeah you don't go around saying you are clean because you have a screenshot , a screenshot can confirm that you weren't using wallhack/aimbot at that moment , even wall hacks can be advanced enough to be switchable.

Oh and don't get me wrong i don't like pro players getting banned in our server but if they don't respect the admins they don't respect the server and if they don't respect the server then "arrivederci" farewell ...bye ... ... Sayōnara...αντιο σας.

i see ESL/ESEA players getting banned on our server and on other community servers and they don't react the way you did.

The demo(s) are clean , 1 suspicious scene is not enough to ban him for switchable silent aim nor edited recoil config.
    Last edited by Flawless; 05-06-2018 at 02:58 PM.
    Let the final festival be lavish and grand, just like how it was in the beginning.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Deuces     $ 0.00

Time Online
    4 Hrs 54 Mins 22 Secs
    @Flawless rofl ESL/ESSEA players - cool story bob. Your server has 1-2 steam players you know the reason why ? because your admins banning them for being too good or having legit score. And by saying screenshot i meant that he said "i will unban you because i can't view the demo" and in the end of it he didn't do so cuz he got tilted like a kid i told him come voice chat open your mic we talk normal cuz i got pissed off getting banned by Nikad. And i do not care how other people act with 2k hours or w/e you mentioned there everyone's different i was a having a good night playing this server then this dude logs and bans me for shooting through walls or for moving my mouse way too quick ? If you wanna have a good reputation in your community and spend less money on weekly or daily boost be polite regarding the steam users. And i like how Nikad keep defending his position when he knows he's totally wrong or just no knowledge this is a joke getting banned on 5k hours in cs1.6 6 diggit account with tones of other popular games. (if steam users uses the hacks in cs 1.6 but i doubt it it's usually happens on brand new accounts and they able to play with hacks for 2-3 days and in the end of it they get VAC banned i saw this quite often in csgo)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Deuces     $ 0.00

Time Online
    4 Hrs 54 Mins 22 Secs
    Edit: Regarding to what i said to @Nikad last night i can take my words back and apologize to this guy i was tilted and it was emotion talk i ain't a kid that's why i asked for a mic talk that would've end up other way but he blocked me in discord so, yea my bad buddy.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Flawless     $ 0.00
    Time Online
    4 Days 17 Hrs 7 Mins 38 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuces View Post
    @Flawless rofl ESL/ESSEA players - cool story bob. Your server has 1-2 steam players you know the reason why ? because your admins banning them for being too good or having legit score. And by saying screenshot i meant that he said "i will unban you because i can't view the demo" and in the end of it he didn't do so cuz he got tilted like a kid i told him come voice chat open your mic we talk normal cuz i got pissed off getting banned by Nikad. And i do not care how other people act with 2k hours or w/e you mentioned there everyone's different i was a having a good night playing this server then this dude logs and bans me for shooting through walls or for moving my mouse way too quick ? If you wanna have a good reputation in your community and spend less money on weekly or daily boost be polite regarding the steam users. And i like how Nikad keep defending his position when he knows he's totally wrong or just no knowledge this is a joke getting banned on 5k hours in cs1.6 6 diggit account with tones of other popular games. (if steam users uses the hacks in cs 1.6 but i doubt it it's usually happens on brand new accounts and they able to play with hacks for 2-3 days and in the end of it they get VAC banned i saw this quite often in csgo)
    https://play.esea.net/users/470911?tab=history
    https://play.esea.net/users/261558?tab=history

Yes cool story and true story too.

https://lsgamerz.com/showthread.php?t=943

and this is not the only player from ESEA , it's the only one that got banned.

and the reason there are so much non steamers in the server is that the type of players you get when you boost and im pretty sure we won't get any good reputation with steam users disrespecting our staff cause they spent 10 dollars on steam.

if you respected him you could haved been already unbanned by now , i know you don't really care about this server but you care about your ban history whatsoever , we care about our server if he thought you are hacking he is doing his job , i can see that you calmed down now and you apologized about your previous behavior with Nikad , that's great ! , hug hug kiss kiss , i think you should be unbanned now , leaving the decision for the staff.
    Let the final festival be lavish and grand, just like how it was in the beginning.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

Deuces     $ 0.00

Time Online
    4 Hrs 54 Mins 22 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
    https://play.esea.net/users/470911?tab=history
    https://play.esea.net/users/261558?tab=history

Yes cool story and true story too.

https://lsgamerz.com/showthread.php?t=943

and this is not the only player from ESEA , it's the only one that got banned.

and the reason there are so much non steamers in the server is that the type of players you get when you boost and im pretty sure we won't get any good reputation with steam users disrespecting our staff cause they spent 10 dollars on steam.

if you respected him you could haved been already unbanned by now , i know you don't really care about this server but you care about your ban history whatsoever , we care about our server if he thought you are hacking he is doing his job , i can see that you calmed down now and you apologized about your previous behavior with Nikad , that's great ! , hug hug kiss kiss , i think you should be unbanned now , leaving the decision for the staff.
    I didn't come here or in discord to scream that i was in semi-pro stage back in a days when cs 1.6 was popular and going on LAN tours was the thing just to get unbanned. I went full emo on this guy But he could've check my steam info and just to take a look at profile in general i keep it public but anyways it's been too much talking. I apologize for my behavior you guys are doing a great job everyone's could do a mistake. And regarding to what you said " i know you don't really care about this server but you care about your ban history" Oh well its 2k18 and being worried about ban history in cs 1.6 it's definitely not what i care for. I truly liked playing in current server i played here for a few times and i truly like every single aspect about this server. And it's pretty hard nowadays to find server with activity. I could've go to pug or scrim server w/e they call it since i'm a team player but i couldn't find anything legit tbh only some servers with weird people spamming mic 0 calls i felt like playing solo in 5x5 matches. Thanks that this thread didn't get ignored and again sorry for what i said to everyone kappa.

DR + Dust2 Staff
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Contributions For

AmerHS     $ 10.00
    Time Online
    1 Wk 3 Days 11 Hrs 18 Mins 25 Secs
    Alright @Deuces we do know that sometimes Pro players will be banned for playing too good.. well, players usually join CS just to have fun nothing else like they don't even care about getting rank so when someone will be playing in a better way while there is likr few cheaters in server admin that time will be trying to help players and trying to clean the server from cheaters so sometimes they will ban some Players unfairly..
    But still respect is 1 of the most important thing it's like respect to be respected, surely your ban will be removed since the demos was Clean, sorry for that ban..
    And i'm glad to see that you apologized, so now i really hope you & @Nikad will let that go and be better with each others.
    Unbanned!

Closed/Moved.
    The Only good thing that Trump did, that he wake up the Arabs on what Palestine has (Jerusalem). Woke them up on the fact.

#Free_AhedTamimi