Any previous bans on our servers:: Yes

If yes, why?: Admin Kaptin had betrayed the community

Do you have any prior experience as an Administrator in a community?: Yes

Are you currently an admin/member in another community?: No

Are you aware of how the AMX Commands work?: Yes

How many cheaters have you reported so far (Link to all):: 5 cheaters:
https://lsgamerz.com/showthread.php?t=980
https://lsgamerz.com/showthread.php?t=974
And other times I denounced in the discord.

Can you spot someone using hacks/cheats?: Yes

Provide a demo for yourself playing for a whole round: I workout every day to improve my gameplay

Any additional information we should know of?: I know how to speak 3 languages

Motasem Sahle
04-28-2018, 05:29 PM
Sory but u are not active on forum and i don't see u in the server

#NoVouch

Vinicius Sempkoski
04-28-2018, 07:17 PM
I play every day on the server, I changed my nickname shortly to anonimous v.2

Vinicius Sempkoski
04-28-2018, 07:31 PM
Motasem may be the time zone so we did not meet, but ask the other admin I always talk to them!

Suicide :)
04-28-2018, 07:31 PM
I think you should be a bit more active to be an admin, I recommend you be very active in the forum and the server and so you will have your admin, but from what I see I do not think you are, but do not worry I passed the same I was not accepted but I waited 1 more week and I was reporting a lot of hackers and being very active in the server and forum, then I returned to my admin application and I did it without any problem, do not give up! #Neutral

Nikad
04-28-2018, 08:00 PM
Vinicius Sempkoski could you please state which is your favorite server and which server do you spend most of your time on? It will help me and a lot of other admins decide if you should go for trial admin.

Vinicius Sempkoski
04-28-2018, 10:30 PM
Um, I play a long time ago on the server, every admin has a form for how long they can look

Vinicius Sempkoski
04-28-2018, 10:32 PM
Hello Nikad my favorite server is of dust ll

Nikad
04-28-2018, 10:49 PM
#NoVouch from me.
I don't see you a lot on DD2. You should improve your activity first.
You need to provide a demo of you playing too.
You need to catch 4 hackers minimum and post all the demos here, so that any admin who is reviewing your application can have access to it.
You also need to improve your forum activity. All five posts you made are from this thread.
I think you should apply a bit later, and try and fix all the stuff i mentioned.
premjit92 Flawless Nour Sahle Russian mafia AmerHS CREEPER ninja opinions please?

Vinicius Sempkoski
04-28-2018, 11:18 PM
Nikad
Okay, I'll start making new posts and reporting more hackers. This gametracker business changes when we change the name so I'm pretty inactive there.

Russian mafia
04-29-2018, 04:04 AM
As Nikad mentioned: "I think you should apply a bit later, and try and fix all the stuff i mentioned. "

I agree with Nikad

#Neutral

Romil0909
04-29-2018, 04:35 AM
As everybody says I dont see you much on forum and I saw you couple times on dd2 but not much.
I said hello to you but you didnt reply. Try to interact with people. Be more active. May be in future you can apply again.
But for now #no vouch

premjit92
04-29-2018, 04:45 AM
you need to be more active in the forum. I dont think i have seen you in the server. Be active and then apply for Adminship. #No Vouch

Nour Sahle
04-29-2018, 06:37 AM
you need to be more active in the forum. I dont think i have seen you in the server. Be active and then apply for Adminship. #No Vouch
+ Nour Sahle

Nikad
04-29-2018, 12:44 PM
A short note to everyone:
A player's stats on gametracker change if he changes his nickname..
Vinicius Sempkoski used 3 different nicknames.
Combined he has 12+ hours on DD2
Still NoVouch, you need to improve your daily activity. I don't see you much on DD2.

SeeN~
04-29-2018, 02:52 PM
Greetings.

apparently most of the admins didn't see you in the server which is usually a negative point but this time its positive because you are online when other admins are offline , you can speak in 3 languages that's very good , you are saying that you play everyday and that you are trying to improve that's also good however the cheater reports you linked has no evidence therefore decision will be on hold till you provide the evidence or till Motasem Sahle confirms that they are guilty.

SeeN~
04-30-2018, 06:40 PM
I would like to thank you for your reports and your overall efforts. you showed a lot of interest in our server , you have over 50 hours on our dd2 i checked your previous nicknames , you still need to learn how to record and upload demo(s) i will explain it to you as soon as i catch you online , the most important thing is that you usually play when there are no other admins online , over 50 hours and they didn't see you before... also lately you have been inactive compared to while ago therefore i will check time you spend daily on our server during your trial , Make sure you record every single person you ban.

Kindly Re-Read server rules, You may apply for Permanent admin in 2 weeks. Feel free to PM your teammates or the staff team if you have any question regarding rules, AMX commands or Glitches.

Description of the Trial admin's job :

As a trial admin your first priority is to provide a good environment in the server free of cheating , pointless camping , advertising , swearing and spamming.

Followed by server traffic as your 2nd priority , you are expected to be friendly with all players and you are also expected to be calm at all situations , Inviting players and your friends to our server/Forums increases your chances of becoming a Permanent admin.

At last , Be active on our forums and discord , make suggestions , Post jokes , music or even post a serious topic that you would like to discuss with us.

Obviously your activity can't decrease , if you are planning on fulfilling my expectations or exceeding them then your activity will most likely Increase.

Congratulations , Accepted As Trial Admin.
AmerHS will contact you shortly about your admin info.

Closed/Moved.

http://i64.tinypic.com/racnih.jpg