Nazi_Frost
03-09-2018, 01:00 PM
Member Name: Nazi_Frost

In-Game Nick: Nazi_Frost

SteamID/ValveID: STEAM_1:0:167243221

Please select any languages you speak fluently.:
English

Timezone: GMT+07:00

Time spent in our community: Anytime im free but dont worry because i always play this server so it will be oke... <3

Any previous bans on our servers:: No

If yes, why?:

Do you have any prior experience as an Administrator in a community?: No

Are you currently an admin/member in another community?: No

How often are you on Zombie Escape on a daily basis:: im play in the evening at 3:30 to 6:30 pm and at night from 8:00 pm to 10:15 pm....

Are you aware of how the AMX Commands work?: No

How many cheaters have you reported so far (Link to all):: Im never cheater but i only setting my dynamitecrosshair...

Can you spot someone using scripts?: Yes

Any additional information we should know of?: No sir.....

DraGoN / KaptiN
03-09-2018, 01:07 PM
Wait You want Admin ZE. you must Wait 1 week and you must Report Cheater you can catch cheater in server DD2. For me #novouch Turbo

CREEPER
03-09-2018, 01:22 PM
From me #NoVouch !

You are to fresh here, get more hours @ server and forum, be active everyday, report some cheaters and try after 1-2 weeks :)

Sickick
03-09-2018, 02:30 PM
1. You need to be a Member for at least 5 Days to apply for a position.

2. You must be active on the server you are applying for and be active on the forums.

3. In order for your application to be accepted, you need support from Trial Admins/Admins+

4. Do not bug or harass Trial Admins/Admins+ in any form or manner just to get them to view your application.

5. You have to report at least 4-5 cheaters from the server you are applying for on the forums.

6. Do not spam the Staff In Charge of the server you're applying to have a look at your application. (Will result in an automatic denial of your application)

7. You must wait 1 week if your application is denied.

If you fail to abide by this rule, and you will have to wait another week (this may vary depending on severity)

Here is the rest of Admin Application requirements : https://lsgamerz.com/showthread.php?t=16

Read them well.

CSGOJunkieYT
03-09-2018, 02:34 PM
#NoVouch 1. Account Was Just Made.
2. Read Rules.
3. Read before applying
4. 3 POSTS?!?!?!
Anyway we can take down application Sickick

Dab MasTeR
03-09-2018, 04:03 PM
you need to wait 2 weeks and report at least 5 hackers before applying for an admin here

Nour Sahle
03-09-2018, 05:17 PM
Hey man! Not too fast you applied for clan member also you want in the same day to be admin,too!

You have to wait at least 5 days and these days you should to read the rules about server you wanna be admin in
Okay! We have enough posts that could let him knows well about admin
AmerHS Sickick

Nazi_Frost
03-09-2018, 05:26 PM
Okay I think I'm too excited because i just wanted to be an admin, so I think I cant do it by myself so i dont need it anymore but thanks everyone for your comments... <3

CREEPER
03-09-2018, 06:37 PM
Okay I think I'm too excited because i just wanted to be an admin, so I think I cant do it by myself so i dont need it anymore but thanks everyone for your comments... <3

So, itís mean that you came here only for admin? Enjoy time with us, get more posts, be more active and wait some weeks , if you are not ready or accept that, then nothing!

GREEN Admins, I think you can close this topic!

Turbo
03-09-2018, 06:46 PM

I can see that you do really like the ZE server , but I'm going to deny your application NOT because you can't do it by yourself its just because there are somethings you need to do before being a ZE admin.

1- Read Zombie Escape Rules : https://lsgamerz.com/showthread.php?t=619
2 - be more active on forums
3 - answer my question : why do you want to be a ZE admin ( pm me with your answer ) .

Don't give up , I do really believe that you are going to be a great ZE admin with some help .
Goodluck next time , you may re-apply after one week from now .
Closed/Moved!