View Full Version : Server Admin Application #1

Alice
11-21-2017, 03:59 AM
Member Name: Alice

In-Game Nick: tammy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33616846

Language(s) you speak fluently: English

Timezone: Eastern Time

Time spent in our community: About 3 weeks(?)

Any previous bans on our servers: No

Do you have any prior experience as an Administrator in a community?: Yes, a GM in Ragnarok Online and Maplestory private servers. Ragnarok Online ran for 11 years but I resigned due to school before it died off. Maplestory ran for 6 years and shut down due to Nexon forced it to shut down (Actually did alot better than the global server). I was an admin in a PokeMod and Wc3 Mod server back in 2008 until it shut down.

Are you currently an admin in another community?: No

How often are you on?: I am on usually when everyone's asleep and when all the hackers are awake (during my time in school this semester I've been nocturnal) however I'll be on during the day sometimes.

Do you know how to work the AMX Commands?: Yes

How many cheaters have you reported so far (Link to all): https://lsgamerz.com/member.php?u=591 literally on my wall posts. 7 posted.

Can you spot someone using scripts?: Yes

Any additional information we should know of?: I know I haven't been a member for a long time. This application is posted from recommendation.

IP Address: 74.66.33.58

AmerHS
11-21-2017, 05:21 AM
I guess you are applying for PokeMod?
Anyways i'll #Vouch for her, she's mature, already reported few cheaters in forum, she's active in game, also we need admins for PokeMod Server/DeathMatch One too, whatever server you're applying for i think she will do great, So #Vouch!

MuDaK
11-21-2017, 07:55 AM
For which server you're applying?

Alice
11-21-2017, 03:32 PM
Sorry, I'll be applying for PokeMod.

MuDaK
11-21-2017, 03:39 PM
Accepted as trial admin ik you can do great job . and you already reported some cheaters! goodluck baby :)
closed/moved!